Extra section for Hot Toys Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Separate section for Iron Man

• Yes

Votes: 61 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 39.0%

• Total voters
I've been lobbying for a forum name change for some time, to call this "Iron Man Freaks." Would really make things easier and more intuitive here until the next Batman film is released.

He's a Marvel character...he's in the Marvel section...that's enough.
As/when other Marvel character figures are released...they move up and down on the page....it'll be like that with IM too....

Simple solution:

Merge Iron Man 3 threads so they are for discussing two or three figures in one thread.

The War Machine and Iron Patriot thread can be merged to duscuss both in the one thread.

Tony and Mandarin Thread.

MK42 & PPS MK42 thread.

Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion thread

Igor & Red Snapper thread.

MKVII & BD MKVII thread

Simple.

It'll cut down on the front page being only Iron Man

Merge all IM threads not about an actual figure listed in SSC's site.
..but I can imagine that to be chaotic.

I'm for having a new Iron Man Section.

It's for the convenience of the next 12 months, in which
HT will be announcing new IM3 releases and people will be posting about arriving IM3 figures.

Other interesting Marvel threads are being buried so fast in the second page.

I don't understand the long term benefits of such a change. Does it help short term, I suppose. After all the IM3 announcements and IM announcements resort back to a more normal pace what is the benefit?

It won't revert back to normal for years. I vote 'yes'.

No. I wouldn't really care, but it's so pointless. People can't click on the little number 2 on the lower right of the page? And if people have anything interesting or relevant to discuss about non Iron Man topics, they will. Seems like survival of the fittest, to be honest. I like more than just Iron Man... but there ARE times when IM doesn't dominate the board. It's just right now it's the hot topic.

It's certainly preferable to merging topics, though. :)

No. I wouldn't really care, but it's so pointless. People can't click on the little number 2 on the lower right of the page? And if people have anything interesting or relevant to discuss about non Iron Man topics, they will. Seems like survival of the fittest, to be honest. I like more than just Iron Man... but there ARE times when IM doesn't dominate the board. It's just right now it's the hot topic.

It's certainly preferable to merging topics, though. :)

Exactly .. wtf

genius-meme.jpg

:lol

I doubt HT will be making this many Iron Man figures once the whole IM3 hype dies down. It's just a phase, so I don't see the point in making a separate section.

I love Ironman but honestly Im starting to feel overwhelmed by the cluster**** of Ironman threads. Some thread merging would be nice,but not really sold on a whole separate IM section.

Why not instead of ****ting up the forums with extra threads COMPLAINING about the Iron Man threads ****ting up the forums, lets just let it go? Post in the topic you want, and quit being such a man-child about how many Iron Man topics there are. Bookmarks exist for a reason, jump to your favorite threads and ignore the rest.

i dont need another section to just look passed all the IM threads my eyes do it just fine

How about the mods delete useless threads of "guessing" next releases and stick to "announced" mms figure threads, minimize the useless

How about the mods delete useless threads of "guessing" next releases and stick to "announced" mms figure threads, minimize the useless

Actually, this would remove about a third of the Iron Man crud in the Marvel section. Difficult for mods to keep a handle on all the superfluous threads though.

At first, I would've said no, but after looking for a particular thread and everything being IM, I actually think it'd be beneficial, so yay!

How bout we go back to the good ol' days when HT were nothing but a mere thought in someones brain.

BAN HOT TOYS COLLECTORS....Problem solved :monkey3 :lol

Seriously though we do try delete/close or merge threads where there is an existing one in place but what some peeps need to remember as well is if they consider a thread useless, don't post in it!. No-one should post to either make a joke or to complain that it is indeed a useless thread cos all that does is bump it back up to the top of the pile.
If it is truly a useless thread and not posted in it will drop off the page and fall back into the deep green depths of SSF history.

Maybe that's a little too much common sense, but worth a try, whadda ya say?!

x :lol

Back