Extra section for Hot Toys Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Separate section for Iron Man

• Yes

Votes: 61 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 39.0%

• Total voters

optimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm finding it hard to keep up with all the other topics in this section because of the high number of topics about Iron Man.
I think it would be better/easier if Hot Toys Iron Man had his own section...
What do you guys think?
YES or NO?

we want more!!!!

[ame="https://youtu.be/Fq0V5EUmOEY"]https://youtu.be/Fq0V5EUmOEY[/ame]

Yes but for all IM related items, not just HT.

the idea was because of the many, many, many iron man figures and variants released by hot toys. i say include the other hot toys iron man products, like the busts, but keep it exclusively hot toys.

DC section should have Batman section as the majority of the threads are Batman. Let's create different sections because the latest fad is making searching inconvenient :slap

IM will pass and the natural order will be restored give it time, geeeez.

Yeah, coz month or two later everyone still will be excited and talk about IM3...

I'm finding it hard to keep up with all the other topics in this section because of the high number of topics about Iron Man.
I think it would be better/easier if Hot Toys Iron Man had his own section...
What do you guys think?
YES or NO?

Don't see the point, current topics will be bumped to the top when posted in, so if it's a popular topic it will be on the first page anyway. If it shuts up the constant Iron Man hater posts for a bit im all for it tho, but they'll still feel the need to go into the threads/section to post about how much they hate Iron Man :dunno

there has to be at least 20+ different HT IM figures with more coming. many collectors are confused about the features of each version, the accessories, the edition size and the CMV. why not a section to celebrate all those versions?

there has to be at least 20+ different HT IM figures with more coming. many collectors are confused about the features of each version, the accessories, the edition size and the CMV. why not a section to celebrate all those versions?

I don't understand the long term benefits of such a change. Does it help short term, I suppose. After all the IM3 announcements and IM announcements resort back to a more normal pace what is the benefit?

I am all Clones, Iron Man and Vehicles only collector..., so why not?

DC section should have Batman section as the majority of the threads are Batman. Let's create different sections because the latest fad is making searching inconvenient :slap

I don't understand the long term benefits of such a change. Does it help short term, I suppose. After all the IM3 announcements and IM announcements resort back to a more normal pace what is the benefit?
Too true man. DC section is predominantly batman but I'm sure once MoS hits and all that product starts to come out, it will at least be about superman for sometime
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

By the time HT finish there'll be 30+ figures, that'll occupy the first page full time.

If a non-iron man figure thread gets bumped all it takes is one of the 30+ iron man ones to knock it back down into obscurity again.

That Wolverine Silver Samurai thread was only created a few days ago and has been pushed down because of the sheer number of iron man threads.

I say go for it, it'll make the Marvel section the Marvel section and no just the iron man section.

Last edited:
Back