Explosion in Boston?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very graphic pic. Not for a weak stomach. You have been warned.
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/bos041513/s_b08_53227479.jpg

Very sad.:monkey2

NY Post reports suspect already in custody at hospital. guy was hit by his own shrapnel.

Authorities have a identified a suspect, a Saudi national, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.

https://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO

https://www.nypost.com/p/news/natio..._boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQfVsH1yI#415sf

Yes, but the New York Post also reported that there were 12 casualties, when there is only 2 confirmed.

JFK Library had a confirmed explosion. So does that make 5??

The look on his face is like it hasn't happened, like as though even in that moment he doesn't actually believe it. And hardly surprising, I expect he didn't leave his house today expecting that the next time he went home it'd be minus a leg/both legs??

Horrible incident. These people don't deserve this.

I was thinking the same thing.

The funny thing about it, is that they were showing him on the news. I saw him in the news at least 4 times, they were just showing pics of the explosion. And by the look on his face, I Thought he was okay.

Then I saw the picture here............ Oh god...

I was thinking the same thing.

The funny thing about it, is that they were showing him on the news. I saw him in the news at least 4 times, they were just showing pics of the explosion. And by the look on his face, I Thought he was okay.

Then I saw the picture here............ Oh god...

It's called shock. There have been cases of men with their bodies blown off from the waist down, at yet they are perfectly calm as if they are ok.They speak as if nothing happened.

The look on his face is like it hasn't happened, like as though even in that moment he doesn't actually believe it. And hardly surprising, he didn't leave his house today expecting that the next time he went home it'd be minus a leg/both legs??

Horrible incident. These people don't deserve this.

He lost a leg at the marathon. Life is brutal.

It's called shock. There have been cases of men with their bodies blown off from the waist down, at yet they are perfectly calm as if they are ok.They speak as if nothing happened.

yeah, I was just saying, they kept showing him in the news, but only showed his upper body. It made me more shocked. :monkey2

Now settled down, I posted this on my Facebook page because I got sick and tired of the redundant mindless babble, how human beings are awful. Are some people that close minded?

Here's what I posted to those comments...

To anyone who only sees the evil in the Boston marathon bombing, see things with a more expanded view.... The first responders, those who stayed and helped the injured (and I am talking about the average every day Joe Blow who isn't a paramedic, police officer, or a fire fighter)... look at the bigger picture and realize, for everything bad that happens, good shines through.

If you focus on the bad, that's all you'll see. I really hope the injured get the help needed to survive this and live a life of some quality. It hurts me, because my family have some friends with those run in this race. You see we're a family of marathon runners. We enjoy the sport. Whether we do or don't, this should never happen. Take away the fact we're a family of runners, it still hurts, because it's an individual or group who did this to their fellow man. Having said that, I choose to look to those who are risking their lives and making sure people are safe. My thoughts are with the family and friends of the deceased, and the injured. I really hope they can pull through this disaster.

Last edited:
Just heard about the third explosion now...I truly hope that there aren't any more of these planned.

Wow. Apparently all cell phone and wireless services have been shut down in the Boston area.

Back