Explosion in Boston?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must have taken the photos down. I see a few tweeted photos at the bottom but none of them were bad.

They must have taken the photos down. I see a few tweeted photos at the bottom but none of them were bad.

I think so. I cannot find anything. none of the links had the pics everyone is talking about.

As pathetic as it sounds wouldn't it be a relief if they said this was a complete accident like a couple propane tanks on a food cart blew up? Sigh. What a world.

I just read this...

"Police have found an exploded device and will have a controlled explosion within one minute near 600 Boylston across from the Boston Public Library.
by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 12:54 PM"
and
"RickSanchezTV @RickSanchezTV
Airspace over #Boston closed. Reports coming in that ball bearings found-therefore not an accident but an intentional act to inflict harm."

from here:
https://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_Explosion_in_Copley_Square

As pathetic as it sounds wouldn't it be a relief if they said this was a complete accident like a couple propane tanks on a food cart blew up? Sigh. What a world.

I wish but 2 explosions within 15 seconds is no accident. I hate people that do this stuff and hope they are put down quickly.

I searched everywhere. Couldn't find them, I don't really want to see it, but the comments made me curious... :monkey3

Ball bearings within an explosion, such a horrible way to inflict harm to innocents. i feel sorry for the people who lost limbs to this horrible act.

"22 injured. 2 dead #tweetfromthebeat via @cherylfiandaca

— Boston Police Dept. (@Boston_Police) April 15, 2013"

Back