Explosion in Boston?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it ironic that while we hate this so much in real life, we meanwhile glorify the Joker or Bane characters.

Our popular culture is so demented right now. It seemed so innocent in the 80s to laugh at villianuos characters...now it just seems so true to life. I don't find it entertaining or innocuous anymore.

I find it ironic that while we hate this so much in real life, we meanwhile glorify the Joker or Bane characters.

Our popular culture is so demented right now. It seemed so innocent in the 80s to laugh at villianuos characters...now it just seems so true to life. I don't find it entertaining or innocuous anymore.

I always cheer for the good guys myself.

Ecko and others, if you want to post potentially disturbing pictures, please place a disclaimer and post links, not pictures that will automatically pop up on the screen.

They say they don't know yet, what caused the explosion... don't jump to conclusions yet people...

Give me a break. :slap

Two explosions timed within 15 seconds at the Boston Marathons finish line area? I think you have to pretty damn naive to think this wasn't intentional.

They say they don't know yet, what caused the explosion... don't jump to conclusions yet people...
>>>>>
MARATHON FINISH LINE
From POST STAFF REPORT
Last Updated: 4:03 PM, April 15, 2013
Posted: 3:04 PM, April 15, 2013
BOSTON — Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers in the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts.

A federal law-enforcement source told The Post there are at least 12 dead and twice as many injured. Fox News reported that Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 10 people with amputated limbs and all operating rooms were on hold.

Law-enforcement sources said at least the first explosion occurred in the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel.

"There were two bombs that exploded near the finish line in today's Boston Marathon," The Boston Marathon's official Facebook page read. "We are working with law enforcement to understand what exactly has happened."

According to reports, authorities in Boston found a third explosive device that had not gone off and police were going to perform a controlled explosion.
The airspace above the city was ordered cleared as well.

“This changes everything [in New York],’’ one source told The Post. “Everyone’s on high alert. Our marathon was canceled in November. Who knows if that changed someone’s plans?’’<<<<
https://www.nypost.com/p/news/natio...source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

NO ACCIDENT.

Last edited:
picture.php

:dunno
But I can guess the usual bigotry is in place...

picture.php

:dunno
But I can guess the usual bigotry is in place...

Actually his post wasn't that. It was saying that its naive to think this wasn't done intentionally.

There was no bigotry and your post to be honest does more to stir the pot than his. So let's not jump to conclusions if you can't see the post.

Wow, I just heard on the news (KTVU) that Boston law enforcement found another bomb that they are going to dismantle (?)
So that's two that exploded out of four, so far! :(

That's ****ed up!!

Back