Explosion in Boston?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it ironic that while we hate this so much in real life, we meanwhile glorify the Joker or Bane characters.

Our popular culture is so demented right now. It seemed so innocent in the 80s to laugh at villianuos characters...now it just seems so true to life. I don't find it entertaining or innocuous anymore.

I didn't wanted to say anything before, but when I was reading people's comments here and then saw Mr. Ecko's signature, in the corner of my eye for a split second my brain thought the sig was going to be a pic from the Marathon until I saw Bane turn around.

banesig500.gif

:monkey3

Actually his post wasn't that. It was saying that its naive to think this wasn't done intentionally.

There was no bigotry and your post to be honest does more to stir the pot than his. So let's not jump to conclusions if you can't see the post.

Sorry Josh, there's a history of BM stalking me, so, I might be a bit paranoid...
In any case,
this thread isn't about that... so, sorry...
let's stay on topic then...

:peace

Wow, I just heard on the news (KTVU) that Boston law enforcement found another bomb that they are going to dismantle (?)
So that's two that exploded out of four, so far! :(

That's ****ed up!!

yeah Thank God the other 2 did not explode.

:gah::gah::monkey2

Twitter quote

"RT @nishachittal: Final mile of marathon was dedicated to Newtown victims & Newtown families were seated near bombs. bit.ly/Zm00KW"

Our thoughts are with you guys from the us in the UK, stay safe guys, these people will be brought to account one way or another.

Yeah, this is a new, shocking news event, and worth discussing, but without the politics or conspiracy theories. If you think something you post might create political confilct with some of your other boardies, please don't. This isn't the place, and ideally this thread can stay open so we can discuss this civilly.

Wow, I just heard on the news (KTVU) that Boston law enforcement found another bomb that they are going to dismantle (?)
So that's two that exploded out of four, so far! :(

That's ****ed up!!
At least they weren't competent enough to explode all 4. 50% success in making bombs.
:gah::gah::monkey2

Twitter quote

"RT @nishachittal: Final mile of marathon was dedicated to Newtown victims & Newtown families were seated near bombs. bit.ly/Zm00KW"
Hmm, interesting.

I have worked the chicago marathon as a paramedic..I can only imagine the chaos that would happen..Thoughts and prayers go out to the families and to the first responders..

Back