Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I mentioned - the Twinch suits JUST sold for $550 - no sculpt, no license, no body. $300 is dreaming.

Well, it does look cool and sharp - will wait on the price announcement to even start thinking about gettin' or not gettin' it...ight now it will clash with my collection and theme, but it looks cool, so you know...

Aren't the Twinch suits under sized for 1/6 scale? The two that I have look pretty small compared to most other 1/6 figures, and compared to the custom recently made by spenser.

Definitely want to get both of the 2001 Odyssey figures. Hoping its at $275 or less for each figure.

Aren't the Twinch suits under sized for 1/6 scale? The two that I have look pretty small compared to most other 1/6 figures, and compared to the custom recently made by spenser.

Yep, and that's the other problem. They're sized for GI Joe, not modern 1:6. Hopefully they're just using them as placeholders while they develop their own suits.

Any idea when these will hit? Hopefully they'll come in at the $300 or less range. Would like to pick up Dave and Frank at least. One of my all time favorite movies.

Looks EXCELLENT! I will be the first to order- wonder how long before release??
So they got around licensing the movie by licensing Dullea figure!:clap

Are these the Twinch Squad items, or entirely new? I asked on their FB page but never got an answer.

$380? Forget it. Especially if it's Twinch Squad.

Sean

$380? Nope. Nopey Nope Nope.

The heads kind of remind me of Thunderbirds puppets.

Back