Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved some stuff around in my room to maximize space for PF's and now I have Grievous on my nightstand, its amazing how he looks incredibly awesome from the front and from the side.

Agent0028 said:
I moved some stuff around in my room to maximize space for PF's and now I have Grievous on my nightstand, its amazing how he looks incredibly awesome from the front and from the side.

(sigh.....)

tomandshell said:
(sigh.....)
Er, sorry Tom didn't mean to rub salt in the wound. If it makes you feel any better Grievous would look much awesomer from the front if I had a cape like yours....

HI, Can anyone help!
Im thinking of cancelling the statue cause i have nowhere to display him!!

Can anyone tell me the depth with sabres and without!.... the SS site dont tell you info like that..... I REALLY dont want to cancel... but if i have no where then there may be a wait list conversion!

I measured it 22" deep w/ blades, 15" sans blades. He is one huge kriffing figure. He looks okay without the blades IMO, but it does take away from the figure alot. The back blades that is, the front ones don't add to depth.

Don't worry Tom, yours should be there today or tomorrow! You were right in this case however, my number is 1119... high, but no big deal. Can't wait till after work to open this boy up and have a look!!! :chew

lcummins said:
Don't worry Tom, yours should be there today or tomorrow! You were right in this case however, my number is 1119... high, but no big deal. Can't wait till after work to open this boy up and have a look!!! :chew

He's impressive. He may be a stand alone piece but that may be a good thing beacause he draws a lot of attention.

He may be a stand alone piece, but I've got a feeling I'd buy an episode III Obi wan to face him off with. He's probably one of the few figures that would look good enough from the side for that. It'd be especially awesome to get the Obi in that pose just before he and Grievous start fighting, although I doubt that would happen since it'd prolly look silly by himself or with Mustafar Anakin which is what most people seem to want.

Well. After two missed delivery attempts Grevious exclusive is in the house!
I only opened the top layer so far but I am already impressed. Can someone
give me the dimensions for a glass case to hold the General. I will have him by himself if that is any help. Thanks in advance.

Got my exclusive today. HOLY :eek this thing up close is even better than at SDCC. He wasn't hard to put together but it was somewhat nerve racking. He is so deep I cannot put him where I wanted to next to my other PF pieces so I gotta come up with a second option. The cape looks great on the inside. Yes, its screened on but in no way looks cheap in person. I'm really lost on how to describe the detail on Greivous. IMO just looking at him for a short time he is the best PF piece so far simplay because of the detail. I got #364.

My Grievous is still in the "Order Placed" category. My CC isn't ever pre-authorized. Anyone else in this situation?

Maybe I will end up with #1.

Batty said:
My Grievous is still in the "Order Placed" category. My CC isn't ever pre-authorized. Anyone else in this situation?

Maybe I will end up with #1.

Wow, Batty! I thought that they were all shipped by now. It might be worth a call just to double check. Hope you get #1!!!

tomandshell said:
Wow, Batty! I thought that they were all shipped by now. It might be worth a call just to double check. Hope you get #1!!!
I will tomorrow. The first notices went out over two weeks ago. It seems like everyone else here has theirs or are expecting it in the next day or two.

LOTRFan said:
I hate to say it, but that does look somewhat cheap :eek: . But given the alternative, as was described by Brant, I think I prefer the silk screening.

I think it looks very impressive. I pulled mine out last night and stroked it real good. It's large and has some nice heft to it. It also hangs very well. I can't wait to show it off........:lol

Booyah! said:
I think it looks very impressive. I pulled mine out last night and stroked it real good. It's large and has some nice heft to it. It also hangs very well. I can't wait to show it off........:lol

shocked.jpg

Well, I received my Grievous invoice at 4:30 this morning. They sure are keeping strange hours over at Sideshow. I should get my FedEx tracking soon.

Batty said:
Well, I received my Grievous invoice at 4:30 this morning. They sure are keeping strange hours over at Sideshow. I should get my FedEx tracking soon.

Good news, Batty! Somebody snuck in at 4:30 AM and grabbed Grievous #1 and shipped it out to you when mobody was there to see...

So yeah..... just got my exclusive Grievous. Yeah. Wow.

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
(This is the part where you guys throw the "why don't you marry it" jokes at me)
I don't even care.

EDIT: HEY JOSH!! YOU GOT #364, AND I GOT #365!! You always were better.

Back