Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I will ever attempt to put him back in the box, I fear doing that would wind up breaking him. Instead when I move I'm going to take him apart and make a seperate person hold each part and whoever breaks one has to buy me a new one.

The general arrived this morning... :chew :chew

Now's the 1st time Ive had the chance to unpack him.....WOW

you need a phd to unpack him, all those bloody ties it's driving me mad..:D

SS, you've done a fantastic job on the General :bow :bow

WW :lsvader

Darklord Dave said:
Took me a long time to put him together too - I kept putting the arms on the wrong sides. I clasped the cape and then put it over him, his head's small enough to do that.

Dave! Ahhhh! You are very brave man! Clasped cape over head! I don't belive it! Me, I decided to carefully lay the cape over Grievous shoulders, and then I closed the clasp gently, bending the metal hook juuuuuuust a little :D.

The clasp on the cape is too tricky for me to mess around with while draped over the figure. I know that my clumsy hands would jerk around and decapitate the good general. I also clasped it shut and then put it on over the head. There is more than enough room.

Batty said:
Was it as tricky as Vader's cape? That wasn't the easiest to get on, either.

Hmmm...

I'd say that Vader's was a little tougher. You couldn't attach the hook/clasp on Vader's cape first and then lower it over his head like you can with Grievous, so I would say that Vader's is more trouble.

I'm no rocket surgen but I absolutely no dificulties with GG's cape. I've had it on and off about 3 times now.

Vader's was much much harder to get done than Grievous cape. I was a nervous wreck on Vader.

my grievous is broken in the same place as toms was,at the back of his leg
and below knee height.how am i going to repack this?it was hard enough
to :censored him out.man....im fu**ed.

the Doctor said:
my grievous is broken in the same place as toms was,at the back of his leg
and below knee height.how am i going to repack this?it was hard enough
to :censored him out.man....im fu**ed.

Don't worry! They can replace just the segment (in this case, the legs) that is broken. You won't have to repack the whole thing!!!

:D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I put my GG back in his box, with all the twisty tie entanglements, and I must say, it was much easier than I expected. Well, once you know what goes where, it's easy. It takes over an hour, but it's easy. Now, I got to find a place to put the box...

https://odge.de/englisch-deutsch/entanglements.html
is yours broken too, or are you just putting him in storage until you find room???

hairlesswookiee said:
is yours broken too, or are you just putting him in storage until you find room???

Mine is perfect. Just don't have the room to place it. But since you have to check the item upon delivery, I had to unpack and assemble it to see if it was alright.

I wonder how resellers handle this. If they have like 10 GG's for sale, they must all be checked, right? What a nightmare...

Checking 10 GG's....I'll bet that will cause your fingertips to bleed. Goodness knows my hurt like the dickens after getting all those twist ties undone.

I finally finished putting Grievous together. It's perfect! It's so much more impressive in person than I imagined. It's also a lot bigger than I thought and won't fit where I was planning on putting him.

The first thing my wife and I noticed as I opened the box was the smell. That wonderful addictive Premium Format smell! I took my time and inspected every inch as I freed him from his styrofoam prison. I think I was most nervous about getting the twisties out of there without breaking anything. Once it was all together and I had the cape on him, I couldn't help but just stare at it. My wife found that amusing. She finds a lot of things I do amusing.

It's just an amazing piece. I highly suggest getting it. Even if it's without the cape.

By the way, I ended up with number...

:monkey1

Mine just arrived, all the way from the US coutesy of Jim B, good man!
Now the first thing i noticed is the attention to detail, every piece fits in just nicely with the other, theres just no area that they have not put hours into.
But enough about the packaging!
Great piece, non exclusive for me though, he is huge, iv got no shelves, worktops big enough for him, except one right next to my computer, so he is sitting here loking right at me now, I really want more of these pieces, but if they ever make one that is the same size as this beast then im gonna have to reconsider, not sure if the GF wants it kept, but if she wants it gone she's gotta pack him back up! i now have a phobia of twisties!!!:maul

Back