Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC_Nerd said:
So yeah..... just got my exclusive Grievous. Yeah. Wow.

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
(This is the part where you guys throw the "why don't you marry it" jokes at me)
I don't even care.

bride_groom_minifig.jpg

tomandshell said:
Good news, Batty! Somebody snuck in at 4:30 AM and grabbed Grievous #1 and shipped it out to you when mobody was there to see...
With my luck I'll end up with #1500.

My Exclusive Grievous came this afternoon.

I remember Sideshow's website having pictures and tips on how to unpack Sauron. I think they should have done it again with this one.
It was fun to unpack though.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gran3131 said:
Nice to see another Mn GG is accounted for.

Me too!!

Received number #283 this afternoon.

Unfortunately, it has a broken toe and "knee cap". The knee cap pressed back into place (should be glued back as well) but the toe is floppy and will need to be glued back in. Otherwise, a very impressive piece!

tomandshell said:
Good luck to you, Batty!
Thanks, Tom. I really can't wait to finally have him. FedEx tracking has him scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. I also hope he arrives undamaged.

Maybe I'll end up with a negative number!

Batty said:
Thanks, Tom. I really can't wait to finally have him. FedEx tracking has him scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. I also hope he arrives undamaged.

Maybe I'll end up with a negative number!

:mwaha

I also hope he gets to you undamaged. I only live three hours from Sideshow, so I am thinking that these breaks occured on their way from China, and not on the FedEx truck. (Of course, my local FedEx folks might have tossed it off the roof when they saw my name on it. Maybe I am too hard on them. But they drew first blood!)

wookilar8 said:
.......and then there was one. Am I now the last one to get a shipping notice? I think so.
Maybe you'll get the 4:30 AM invoice like I did. I didn't even get the "Shipping Soon" screen in my account. It went from "Order Placed" last night to "Order Shipped" this morning.

has anyone in the Uk got one from the UK warehouse yet or has he not started shipping yet, iv got one coming from a US seller and cant wait after reading 42 pages of people wanting him, or who have him already!
:maul

big al said:
has anyone in the Uk got one from the UK warehouse yet or has he not started shipping yet, iv got one coming from a US seller and cant wait after reading 42 pages of people wanting him, or who have him already!
:maul
I've received mine this morning and it left the UK warehouse about four days ago.

Lord have mercy. My living room is chaos. Just finished unpacking and assembling "it". I'm exhausted. Still need to put on his cape. I'm glad he arrived undamaged, as far as I can tell. He's beautiful, but unpacking really is a nightmare. Putting him back in the box will be fun too. I had some trouble placing the pegs into the base. That was the hardest part, besides unpacking of course. Anybody have the same experience?
I have just discovered a disadvantage of the cape. If you place the figure in front of a light source, a window for instance, the translucent parts in his chest light up real nice. Can't do that with the cape on...
SSC has really done a great job on the box too. The design is really nice, and luxurious. Is it always like that for the PF's?
There's a small sticker with a red arrow attached to the hand of his upper right arm, strange that no one has mentioned that before. Then again, it's not important. O.k. , off I go to try on the cape. On the statue of course! How do you close that little clasp btw, without bending the metal?

Took me a long time to put him together too - I kept putting the arms on the wrong sides. I clasped the cape and then put it over him, his head's small enough to do that.

Back