Excl. Dead 805

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dropped this line and sold off my existing figures (and cancelled the Babysitter) recently. This confirms that I made the right decision.

Lame.

These aren't deal breakers for me... I still love the figures I have, I just don't need repeats of them :lol Luckily I don't suffer from completists syndrome, so I can pass and not feel bad about it.

I bet this time the proto pics will be spot on. It's a domestic exclusive, which means I can get one locally. Yo. Seeing as how so many complained about the close match in colours, this one is the keeper for me. It could really do with a huge spurt of blood down his trouser leg. The amount of blood is minimal considering his battle damage.

The only good thing is that it should eliminate one possible choice for the SDCC figure. Shame it is a varient there too, but perhaps it will be a good one (I bet it is a varient of the ornament)

A little history lesson...

Damn Cummins !!!!! Those were posts made by me when I received my Patient Zero couple years ago...I was caught on the Hype, like the others...But Two weeks later, I realize the Dead wasnt worth it..thats why you didnt see me praising their other releases...And stop Necro-Quoting, you crazy old dude.....:monkey4

Damn Cummins !!!!! Those were posts made by me when I received my Patient Zero couple years ago...I was caught on the Hype, like the others...But Two weeks later, I realize the Dead wasnt worth it..thats why you didnt see me praising their other releases...And stop Necro-Quoting, you crazy old dude.....:monkey4

pwned.jpg

Ordered it, but going to cancel. Different outfit is just to lame for me. I'm going to keep it with my 3 dead figures that I have now.

I still love SSC and I love this line... but damn... we need better Exclusives. :lol

Yeah, we do really. If you're gonna do an exclusive add something other than just the outfit change. Do that and a missing limb or extra gun.

This was an odd choice.

:confused:

I'm with ya. Heck I skipped over it when the NL came out originally.

um ok i just ordered one this is my first dead figure but i agree this is only for the people that dont already own one or might like this one better but im disappointed that it dident come with something on the side but oh well if anyone has one post some pics and compare

I'm willing to bet these are simply left overs from the cancelations of the original item.

They're trying to get the people who didn't mind the first f' up to buy a second f' up.

:lol. One of those people I guess. I don't mind it....the way my Dead are posed right now it has Zero and 5 in the front and the rest of the zombies flanking them one variant on either side....this just levels the display.

I'm willing to bet these are simply left overs from the cancelations of the original item.

They're trying to get the people who didn't mind the first f' up to buy a second f' up.

I really don't see how that is possible... they showed the first production pics of 805 just a few short weeks ago. How could they have gone back to production with different clothes, manufactured them, and shipped them over in that short of time? These were in stock, I so I think they were planned all along.

The only new item is the gray clothing so I doubt it was hard to scrape up resources for just 300 of them. They could airmail 300 shirts and pants in a shoe box and repack them in the non discript box at HQ.

The only new item is the gray clothing so I doubt it was hard to scrape up resources for just 300 of them. They could airmail 300 shirts and pants in a shoe box and repack them in the non discript box at HQ.

I suppose that is possible, but then again, there is already a precedent for the exclusive with two other figures, so I still think it was planned.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I'd never drop the Dead line, I'm too much of a zombie fanatic. One can never have enough zombies in their collection. That being said, I think the 805 exclusive is pretty lame. Wasn't this exclusive supposed to be bloody?! :confused: *sigh* I still ordered one. It's almost like the manufacturers in China ran out of the olive colored fabric and used whatever else they had lying around to finish the run. :lol

Do you guys think the price will blow up on the exclusive a few months down the road? The only reason I would pick one up at this point would be for future resell.

Good thing I got out of this line.

Speaking of that, I'm still selling my regular corperate spokesman for $40 shipped.

Check my sales thread in the Commerce forum.

*plug plug*

Back