Excl. Dead 805

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like the line but no more "exclusives" for me. personally i think the non exclusives have all been better. anybody want my exclusive spokesman? i'll pool the money into building my transformers collection.

like the line but no more "exclusives" for me. personally i think the non exclusives have all been better. anybody want my exclusive spokesman? i'll pool the money into building my transformers collection.

ill do 20 bucks shipped

...He is supposed to be "super bloody" so we'll see. Got the Doctor Exclusive and Regular which is a difference of Green and Blue scrubs I don't see any differences here with that.

I agree... there wasn't this much ^^^^^ing with the doctor and he was just different color clothes. It's really simple... if you don't like it, don't buy it! That is why they only made 300, because they probably knew a lot of people wouldn't buy the same figure with only different color clothes! And for people not liking it, I was right there when the newsletter went up and had a heck of a time getting his page to load, so somebody must have been ordering... or at least looking.

I agree... there wasn't this much ^^^^^ing with the doctor and he was just different color clothes. It's really simple... if you don't like it, don't buy it! That is why they only made 300, because they probably knew a lot of people wouldn't buy the same figure with only different color clothes! And for people not liking it, I was right there when the newsletter went up and had a heck of a time getting his page to load, so somebody must have been ordering... or at least looking.

im definitely a hypocrite ...:D

LONNIE SOUNDING MORE AND MORE LIKE A SIDESHOW REPRESENTATIVE.

No, I've always said that. I just don't understand pages and pages of complaining about something you don't like and aren't interested in! Especially just a variant of a figure you probably already have. To me, complaining about it just means you really want it, but feel cheated in some way... nobody is making you buy the variants.

Its because people care about the line and want to get the most out of it. I myself cannot fathom why they don't release body parts as exclusives. :duh

The exclusives on these have always been lack luster... no big surprise. The only exclusive version I have is the doctor and that was because I didn't already have the green version in hand.

As for super bloody... I would imagine they consider the original super bloody so I would expect similar paint ops.

Anyway, pass for me as I just don't need 2 of the same figure.

I just got one so it must have been people looking. I agree its no different at all than the Doctor and people didn't see to pissy about that nor selling it or buying it at current levels.

No, I've always said that. I just don't understand pages and pages of complaining about something you don't like and aren't interested in! Especially just a variant of a figure you probably already have. To me, complaining about it just means you really want it, but feel cheated in some way... nobody is making you buy the variants.

:lecture :lecture

Wow! I totally missed this in the newsletter. Normally I wouldn't get something that was only slightly different, but I want a complete collection, so I'm going to pull the trigger.

Dang! I really wish he would have at least had the Proto paint look. :(

It just bothers me to have an exclusive that is just a color change. For some, who want a complete collection, that means buying the same damn figure again. It's really lame. Why can't it just be a slightly different costume, maybe a loose body part like Pix said? SOMETHING to make it worth while. But just a color swap? No.

It works for those who wanted it, but didn't like the color or didn't already own it. But I am just saying, an exclusive should be something that fans clamor for, something they desire for it's sheer coolness factor. Not a jumpsuit that has been dyed another shade. It just cheapens the very term "Exclusive".

I just wish they would have done this last week when I could have at least gotten a free t-shirt. By Gift Card better be worth $50!

It just bothers me to have an exclusive that is just a color change. For some, who want a complete collection, that means buying the same damn figure again. It's really lame. Why can't it just be a slightly different costume, maybe a loose body part like Pix said? SOMETHING to make it worth while. But just a color swap? No.

It works for those who wanted it, but didn't like the color or didn't already own it. But I am just saying, an exclusive should be something that fans clamor for, something they desire for it's sheer coolness factor. Not a jumpsuit that has been dyed another shade. It just cheapens the very term "Exclusive".

Is it any different though than when they did the Dr? IMO its no different. I don't get why they did this and really its even more odd this far removed from the other, but its no different than that Dr. and I don't recall people getting upset about that figure.

Is it any different though than when they did the Dr? IMO its no different. I don't get why they did this and really its even more odd this far removed from the other, but its no different than that Dr. and I don't recall people getting upset about that figure.

Well, that one bothered me too... But I was hoping it would be a one time deal. And then the Spooktacular Corporate zombie hit and again I felt the same, but was hoping that maybe this time that would be it... But now this? It's just a lame way to do an exclusive.

I bet I can guess the exclusive for the Dead Babysitter... Are you sitting down for this?.... Red skirt and matching plaid shirt! :joy

I say thee nay... :emperor

Like I said I don't get why the need to change outfit colors. Makes little sense to me but since there is already a precedence set its not a big deal. I agree the Ex should be something like a missing limb not just a outfit change. If you're gonna do the outfit change then offer them at the same time at the very least.

I'm still hoping that the alernate colored exclusives will somehow tie into the storyline.

Personally, I at least like to think of them as "Universe 1" Zombies and "Universe A" Zombies.

Like I said I don't get why the need to change outfit colors. Makes little sense to me but since there is already a precedence set its not a big deal. I agree the Ex should be something like a missing limb not just a outfit change. If you're gonna do the outfit change then offer them at the same time at the very least.

Exactly. I mean, if they want to do it this way.. it's cool.. just at least offer both at the same time and let people choose a favorite. It does suck for those who have a budget and buy the figure when it goes up for order only to see them release another version with a color they would have rather preferred.

And the people who are collecting EVERY release... it really does suck for them. They so far will have 3 repeats on their shelves. 3 figures that look EXACTLY the same except for color differences... and that is so super lame it's not even funny.

I still love SSC and I love this line... but damn... we need better Exclusives. :lol

Back