Excl. Dead 805

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PZ is ridiculously high, this release has been nothing but a disapointment. might have to quit this line

Funny thing is, that line isnt really good..everybody jumped on the Dead bandwagon and created a hype, but that line is getting really boring..The ironic thing is, out of the whole bunch , only Patient Zero is worth getting and its the one people will mostly not have in their collection...They should have end the line after PZ.

PZ is ridiculously high, this release has been nothing but a disapointment. might have to quit this line

Don't worry, they'll get him too with a simple change of color shirt. probably the SDCC Ex.

I got one too. According to the newsletter:

The remnants of a top-secret project, this gray-clad guy is super bloody and ready to ship! Plus, it's a Domestic Exclusive, which means that only a fraction of the 300 piece edition size is available to order at SideshowCollectibles.com while the rest have been shipped overseas to terrorize the rest of the world.

He is supposed to be "super bloody" so we'll see. Got the Doctor Exclusive and Regular which is a difference of Green and Blue scrubs I don't see any differences here with that.

I'm still loving the line, just not liking the "Exclusive" thing they got going. Different color clothes? That's it? It's just not enough.

The sculpt of this thing is fantastic and the others are great too. The paint is lacking and the fact that "lots of blood" is now an exclusive, makes for a little bit of a lackluster product. They are zombies, blood should be a given. And add something new for an exclusive, not just a color change. :lecture

I agree the line is over...as a favor to anyone willing to part with their Patient Zero I am willing to pay 100$ cash money, take it now before it's worthless!!!!!!! Hurry and PM me while I'm still not thinking straight!

I'm still loving the line, just not liking the "Exclusive" thing they got going. Different color clothes? That's it? It's just not enough.

The sculpt of this thing is fantastic and the others are great too. The paint is lacking and the fact that "lots of blood" is now an exclusive, makes for a little bit of a lackluster product. They are zombies, blood should be a given. And add something new for an exclusive, not just a color change. :lecture

I think its time for i video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDESHOW PLEASE STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

i wonder if they have a bunch of disgruntled former underage sweatshop crew working in their designing department ?

Quoted for truth. :rock

I got one too. According to the newsletter:

He is supposed to be "super bloody" so we'll see. Got the Doctor Exclusive and Regular which is a difference of Green and Blue scrubs I don't see any differences here with that.

yeah, super bloody like the last guy...please. You know proto shot are all lies :D

If his head/skin is covered in blood, then thats works.

Back