• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EX Darkness PF, Jason paintings, games, Maul, Luke, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my F13th Remake 18 inch NECA figure, retails at $40, will sell for $25 shipped. Comes with all his stuff but no box.

n718734169_800577_1872.jpg

I had a deal that fell through, so up for sale again is a slight repainted (tweaked face tats and eyes) SSC Darth Maul in box with all his stuff, save for a blade on one of the broken saber hilts. Also including the Probe droids as well (without box). Asking $50 shipped for the whole shebang.

DSCN1933.jpg

Xbox 360 GTA IV - $20 shipped

gta-iv-xbox-360-case.jpg

Last edited:
There should be no negotiations on Darkness! $350 is a steal, if you try to lowball Josh on that price you are a worm!!!

Thanks man, that would have been cool to send you something bro.

And Chase, I am sad too... Things are bad here, I've had to sell damn near everything. And if this sale doesn't go through, I might have to sell more of the stuff I really really wanted to keep. I have stuff to ship, refunds to give out, and Christmas to get for my Wife.

I will be sad to see Darkness go, he was one of my all time favorite PF's. :(

Offers welcome guys, so PLEASE help a bro out...

Back