• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Firesale! Deep Discount for a quick sell. Ivy, Darth Maul PF's and others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nemenforcer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks for looking in.

I had some unfortunate cost come up right before a vacation I leave for on Sunday. I thought I would see if anyone is interested in the following to help offset my cost. I can ship up to Saturday but after that I'm gone for a week. I'm cool if nothing sells in time, I really don't want to offer any of these pieces :wink1:

Poison Ivy Ex PF, 425 Shipped (has tiny chip where foot sits into base)

Darth Maul Ex PF, 250 Shipped (sabers do not light but he comes with custom robe, ex probe droid and I'll include a signed Ray Parks MR plaque)

Rogue AH Comq. Ex, 200 Shipped (no issues, comes with the art print)

Final Fantasy Judge Gabranth 1/4 statue, 300 Shipped (No issues, will ship in original art box, but will go out in a new outer shell) This is a rare piece that I have seen go as high as 5 or 600 but it has also gone lower, harder to get an accurate value estimate. More of niche piece if your looking for it.

Shipping is US only. If you see anything your interested in let me know.

Thanks for looking. Unfortunately I am not going to sell anything right now. If you sent me a message, I'm sorry, just don't have the time this round and I don't want to create a bad experience for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back