• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC Maul, Bespin Luke, Jason, Gladiator PF kit, video games Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my F13th Remake 18 inch NECA figure, retails at $40, will sell for $26 shipped. Comes with all his stuff but no box.

n718734169_800577_1872.jpg

I had a deal that fell through, so up for sale again is a slight repainted (tweaked face tats and eyes) SSC Darth Maul in box with all his stuff, save for a blade on one of the broken saber hilts. Also including the Probe droids as well (without box). Asking $80 shipped for the whole shebang.

DSCN1933.jpg

PS3 Street Fighter IV - $30 shipped

street_fighter4_ps3_cover.jpg

PS3 DCU vs. MKU - $30 shipped

Mortal_Kombat_DC_PS3_Review.jpg

Xbox 360 GTA IV - $28 shipped

gta-iv-xbox-360-case.jpg

Will also sell my SSC Bespin Luke, not repainted but his clothing is fully weathered for the final duel. It's basically my custom with a non repainted head, I sent the old head out to a customer. complete figure, with box. Asking $60 shipped.

DSCN3743.jpg

More to come possibly.

Last edited:
Games still available, SW figs available, Jason... Offers welcome, don't be afraid to haggle... I'm very giving when it comes to sales. As long as I make a few bucks after shipping I am happy. :lol

Several items still available. Offers welcome... I just want to sell them at any cost. I'm desperate. As long as I make at least a few bucks after shipping I'm good.

Damn Josh, whats up with the signature? Lemme guess, another bunch of complaining ^^^^^es? Do what you gotta do but don't let nerds bring you down.

Thanks Roy, no... it's not really that... just a culmination of a lot of crap. Lost shipments, paypal disputes, setbacks, everything. :(

And oh...uh... BUMP.

Back