• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EX Darkness PF, Jason paintings, games, Maul, Luke, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DARKARTIST81

Hello Josh

I sent you the money 3 1/2 days ago,since then you ceased communications.Dude communicate,I'm a very reasonable guy I can wait,just can't wait without knowing if what I purchased will come to me.

I know you can access the internet,and you have done since the 21th,so why ignoring my PM's & emails ?

PLEASE reply my to my private messages.

Thank you

Sorry Webb... I haven't checked Freaks for a few days. Nor my email. But I sent you a message. I was just waiting for the funds to get to my bank account so I could mail this out. They just arrived and I got him ready to mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but there was no way around it.

I should have gotten on here, but honestly... this place has gotten so stressful for me that I try to stay off as much as possible. Again, I am sorry for the delay... but it's coming ASAP.

son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Back