Everything Cigars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my new cigar order sitting in the humi getting nice and ready to smoke, I decided to smoke one of my favorites tonight. Went with the Diesel Shorty. :duff
For those interested in what I got, my order was the 12 cigar Alec Bradley sampler with a lighter, San Lotano sampler with 4 cigars, & Oliva Serie V sampler with 5 cigars. Also, picked up a NUB 460 Habano & Rocky Patel Decade at the local cigar shop a couple of days ago and was given an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva for a father's day gift. :yess:

You humi has to packed again with all that tobacco goodness. I cannot wait to get you thoughts on the NUB and San Lotano Maduro (this cigar kicked my A S S :sick )

Okay, so I smoked a Alec Bradley 1997 harvest last night and was not impressed. A very earthy smoke with not much change or complexity from beginning to end. Needless to say, I was disappointed with it. :( After drinking a few Guinness beers, I forgot all about it though. :lol

Okay, so I smoked a Alec Bradley 1997 harvest last night and was not impressed. A very earthy smoke with not much change or complexity from beginning to end. Needless to say, I was disappointed with it. :( After drinking a few Guinness beers, I forgot all about it though. :lol

Let's hope the next offering is better. :exactly:

I am going to attempt to smoke the other Diesel Hair of the Dog today in order to ensure that they really are an excellent smoke. Since I was in the Dominican Republic when I smoked the last one, the atmosphere may have persuaded me into thinking it was better than it really was.

Let's hope the next offering is better. :exactly:

I am going to attempt to smoke the other Diesel Hair of the Dog today in order to ensure that they really are an excellent smoke. Since I was in the Dominican Republic when I smoked the last one, the atmosphere may have persuaded me into thinking it was better than it really was.

Skype cigar today? I have a NUB to take down. :wink1:

Arturo Fuente is my favorite, specifically the hemingway line. The one that stood out for me the most was the Work of Art maduro. The sweetness and creaminess in that cigar was so damn good. The 858 maduro, to me, is like a milder version of WoAM and are perfect 'everyday' cigars. The Anejo are a great peppery stick. Those however are NOT $20+ sticks! The sharks are much harder to find and those don't even cost that much (although they can).

A great cigar community is puff.org. I've been there since around 2010 and the have a marketplace section where people sell high end cigars at great prices and that place has lots of great information regarding reviews and resources for deals online. Hope that helps some of you out!

Arturo Fuente is my favorite, specifically the hemingway line. The one that stood out for me the most was the Work of Art maduro. The sweetness and creaminess in that cigar was so damn good. The 858 maduro, to me, is like a milder version of WoAM and are perfect 'everyday' cigars. The Anejo are a great peppery stick. Those however are NOT $20+ sticks! The sharks are much harder to find and those don't even cost that much (although they can).

A great cigar community is puff.org. I've been there since around 2010 and the have a marketplace section where people sell high end cigars at great prices and that place has lots of great information regarding reviews and resources for deals online. Hope that helps some of you out!

Thanks for your input buddy and welcome to the thread. We can always use another cigar smoker's opinion and reviews in here. :wink1:

Update: Just took down a NUB 460 Habano and it was dam good.
images

Last edited:
Picked up a tin of these today https://www.famous-smoke.com/macanudo+maduro+ascot+10+cigars/item+14807. I don't get much time to sit down and smoke as much as I would like so I figured I would give these a try. They are apparently 25 min smoke which is perfect for on the way to work. At 4am It's nice to have something keep me company :lol Hopefully they taste pretty good. If not oh well 15 bucks for 10 isn't bad.

Picked up a tin of these today https://www.famous-smoke.com/macanudo+maduro+ascot+10+cigars/item+14807. I don't get much time to sit down and smoke as much as I would like so I figured I would give these a try. They are apparently 25 min smoke which is perfect for on the way to work. At 4am It's nice to have something keep me company :lol Hopefully they taste pretty good. If not oh well 15 bucks for 10 isn't bad.

How are they Duck? I'm smoking a Alec Bradley Black Market right now. Tight draw on this thing :gah:

Coolest thing about working in an outdoor mall is Im good friends with the owner of the cigar shop by my store, and he hooks me up with some stogies on my lunch break. We just chill and smoke 'em up in his store. :D

Back