Everything Cigars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just smoked my Ave Maria Lionheart boxed pressed. Filled with notes of leather and wood and a dam nice finish. Recommended to cigar lovers. I must admit that I did not enjoy this as much as the San Lotano Oval that I smoked yesterday, but I enjoyed this cigar very much. :) :) :)

sp-ave5555-5.jpg

Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the rest of that line DA.

I have 7 more to smoke and I will let you know how they are. One thing I noticed about the Lionheart was a tight draw, which I'm not a fan of. After a couple of quick puffs then a nice slow one was the way to go. Very nice flavor and pretty nice smoke with that method. I hope the other ones are a little bit easier to smoke, but the cigar was still enjoyable. :wink1:

Just finished a Man O War Torpedo. AJ is the man and knows how to make a cigar. You cannot go wrong with this one. Notes of earth, wood, leather, and pepper. It has a nice draw and even burn. A homerun with this stick & highly recommended.

manowar_torp.jpg

Well, another stick down and it was a good one. The Cain Daytona is a very nice cigar and any cigar smoker should try one. It has notes of pepper & coffee and a sweetness about it, that makes it a tasty treat. Very smooth and a great finish. Try one. :wink1:

large_cain%20daytona%20654%20torpedo%20natural%20pack%20of%204.jpg

Well my friend came back from Cuba, and brought back two boxes of the big Cuban cigars he wants to sell. If any Canadians want a single cigar or more l can ship them, not sure how much he wants for each, but it would be a good price.

Are Cubans stil ilegal in the States?

Well my friend came back from Cuba, and brought back two boxes of the big Cuban cigars he wants to sell. If any Canadians want a single cigar or more l can ship them, not sure how much he wants for each, but it would be a good price.

Are Cubans stil ilegal in the States?

Yes sir. Good luck selling them though. :wink1:

Stopped by two different shops today. One I have been to and the other I haven't. First shop picked up Acid Blondie and CAO Hurricane. I pretty much only picked up the CAO Hurricane because their are only 3,000 boxes made so figured I better try now before I am unable to do so. I enjoy Acids even though I know alot of people who don't. Went to the second shop that I never have been to and damn I'm glad I decided to go. The owner knew so much about each cigar he stocked. He basically told me every cigar in here is good, but some are ****ing exceptional :lol He even went through a lot of the cigars with me and told me what kind of drinks they pair well with. I ended up grabbing a Tatuaje and a Alec Bradley Sun Grown Blend. I have never tried either of these brands, but I figured for $10 bucks for both I couldn't go wrong even if I didn't enjoy them. Now the troubling part is which to try first...

Stopped by two different shops today. One I have been to and the other I haven't. First shop picked up Acid Blondie and CAO Hurricane. I pretty much only picked up the CAO Hurricane because their are only 3,000 boxes made so figured I better try now before I am unable to do so. I enjoy Acids even though I know alot of people who don't. Went to the second shop that I never have been to and damn I'm glad I decided to go. The owner knew so much about each cigar he stocked. He basically told me every cigar in here is good, but some are ****ing exceptional :lol He even went through a lot of the cigars with me and told me what kind of drinks they pair well with. I ended up grabbing a Tatuaje and a Alec Bradley Sun Grown Blend. I have never tried either of these brands, but I figured for $10 bucks for both I couldn't go wrong even if I didn't enjoy them. Now the troubling part is which to try first...

That is great that an owner is actually working in his shop. I never see that in my town and behind the counter is a young girl that doesn't even know what a cigar is, or an old lady that smells like death telling me not to smoke. :lol Alec Bradley are top cigars and I would smoke that one ASAP. Sounds like he gave you a really decent price on them cause I rarely see a stick for under $10 in a shop. Very interested in the Tatuaje too. Please make sure to leave us a review on them buddy. Also, I plan on smoking a few this weekend. Looking at taking down a Man o War & Rocky Patel The Edge. :yess:

That is great that an owner is actually working in his shop. I never see that in my town and behind the counter is a young girl that doesn't even know what a cigar is, or an old lady that smells like death telling me not to smoke. :lol Alec Bradley are top cigars and I would smoke that one ASAP. Sounds like he gave you a really decent price on them cause I rarely see a stick for under $10 in a shop. Very interested in the Tatuaje too. Please make sure to leave us a review on them buddy. Also, I plan on smoking a few this weekend. Looking at taking down a Man o War & Rocky Patel The Edge. :yess:

Oh yeah his prices were top notch at this place! Going to be smoking that Alec Bradley tonight. I think the Alec Bradley was 5 something and the Tatuaje was only 4 bucks. He said he could smoke those every single day and never get tired of it. Heres the Facebook page of this shop https://www.facebook.com/Fumatoredisigaro Easily the nicest shop I have been to. Everything was so neat and clean. I'm used to old cigar shops that smell like **** because they smoke in the back.

Oh yeah his prices were top notch at this place! Going to be smoking that Alec Bradley tonight. I think the Alec Bradley was 5 something and the Tatuaje was only 4 bucks. He said he could smoke those every single day and never get tired of it. Heres the Facebook page of this shop https://www.facebook.com/Fumatoredisigaro Easily the nicest shop I have been to. Everything was so neat and clean. I'm used to old cigar shops that smell like **** because they smoke in the back.

:lol Those old dive cigar shop/bars stink pretty bad with the brown walls and fogged up mirrors. The shops I go to are really nice, but expensive. I have one that is about a 3 minute walk from my house and it has a huge selection. I actually buy most of my cigars off a website www.Cigar.com thanks to jimmie dimmick's advice. I bought a humi and just stick them in there for a couple of weeks, until they are ready to smoke.
It sounds like your in good hands though with the place you discovered today. Enjoy that cigar tonight. :wink1:

:lol Those old dive cigar shop/bars stink pretty bad with the brown walls and fogged up mirrors. The shops I go to are really nice, but expensive. I have one that is about a 3 minute walk from my house and it has a huge selection. I actually buy most of my cigars off a website www.Cigar.com thanks to jimmie dimmick's advice. I bought a humi and just stick them in there for a couple of weeks, until they are ready to smoke.
It sounds like your in good hands though with the place you discovered today. Enjoy that cigar tonight. :wink1:

Yeah I need to pick up a humi. I just started recently smoking more high end cigars over that crap you get at the gas station. I rarely smoke only like once a month if that, but when I do I enjoy something well made. I remember back in highschool I actually enjoyed swisher sweets and white owls...:lol

Get yourself a humi and welcome to the thread man. We need more voices, opinions, and reviews in here. :hi5:

P.S. I smoked swisher sweets in high school too. :lol

Thanks man! I won't lie we used swisher sweets for a couple different things :monkey3 :lol

Back