Everything Cigars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoked the acid earlier tonight. I haven't had an Acid in a loooong time and just really didn't enjoy it all that much. Guess I'm moving away from the flavored/infused cigars. Going to smoke the Alec Bradley later tonight/morning. I'm a night person so smoking a cigar at 3am is normal for me :lol

Smoked the acid earlier tonight. I haven't had an Acid in a loooong time and just really didn't enjoy it all that much. Guess I'm moving away from the flavored/infused cigars. Going to smoke the Alec Bradley later tonight/morning. I'm a night person so smoking a cigar at 3am is normal for me :lol

Hell yeah, end on a good note cause the Alec Bradley will be great. :)

Well, after much debate, I decided to go with an Ave Maria today and start my weekend right. This is number 3 out of the 8 pack sampler I bought a few months ago. Once again, this is a go to smoke and gets the job done. I won't go into the flavors again, but I would smoke these any day of the week. Try one the next time you walk into a cigar shop. :wink1:

sp-aveasst1.jpg

I'm going to stop by the shop later tonight I'll check to see whether they have these or not. Going to pick up a traveling Humidor if they have one. I travel alot to STL to see my gf so having something small and compact is ideal for me. Probably will grab a sampler while I am at it and let a few sit in the Humidor so I can see the difference. Some people have told me it makes a world of difference so I guess I'll see for my self. How long do you usually let them sit?

I'm going to stop by the shop later tonight I'll check to see whether they have these or not. Going to pick up a traveling Humidor if they have one. I travel alot to STL to see my gf so having something small and compact is ideal for me. Probably will grab a sampler while I am at it and let a few sit in the Humidor so I can see the difference. Some people have told me it makes a world of difference so I guess I'll see for my self. How long do you usually let them sit?

That makes sense to pick up a traveler case if your on the road a lot. Talk to the cigar shop owner and see what he recommends for you. For online orders, I like to let the cigars sit for a good couple of weeks in the humi. That way they have a chance to get enough moisture back into the cigar. If I purchase from a cigar shop, then I don't worry to much and smoke right away.

I heard the Diesel shortys are great. I will have to get a hold of one of them sometime.

Well, another stick down and it was a good one. The Cain Daytona is a very nice cigar and any cigar smoker should try one. It has notes of pepper & coffee and a sweetness about it, that makes it a tasty treat. Very smooth and a great finish. Try one. :wink1:

large_cain%20daytona%20654%20torpedo%20natural%20pack%20of%204.jpg

Finally sitting down with one of these sticks. So far, tough draw; good finish. :dunno

Very sweet right off the bat though. More to come...

Get yourself a humi and welcome to the thread man. We need more voices, opinions, and reviews in here. :hi5:

P.S. I smoked swisher sweets in high school too. :lol

Finally catching up on the thread since being out of town. I second this. Welcome Duck! :1-1:

That is a steal on the AB stick. I am also interested to hear your thoughts on the CAO.

Eventually when I sit down in front of the laptop I will write about the sticks I enjoyed on vacation and my experience in the Dominican Republic "cigar shops" if I can even call them that. :lol

Finally sitting down with one of these sticks. So far, tough draw; good finish. :dunno

Very sweet right off the bat though. More to come...

Finally catching up on the thread since being out of town. I second this. Welcome Duck! :1-1:

That is a steal on the AB stick. I am also interested to hear your thoughts on the CAO.

Eventually when I sit down in front of the laptop I will write about the sticks I enjoyed on vacation and my experience in the Dominican Republic "cigar shops" if I can even call them that. :lol
:lol I smoked a Cain Daytona tonight too. The draw was fine on mine though. Pretty decent cigar, but I probably wouldn't buy another. Too many choices out there and so little time. :wink1:
Also, really looking forward to hearing about your trip to the DR. :hi5:

:lol I smoked a Cain Daytona tonight too. The draw was fine on mine though. Pretty decent cigar, but I probably wouldn't buy another. Too many choices out there and so little time. :wink1:

The draw improved on mine and was a very mild cigar. Not as complex as that Diesel Hair of the Dog I had while on vacation, but nonetheless, still had the taste buds going.

Nice stick, but like you said DA, I too wouldn't buy it again unless it was a part of a sampler.

Stories of the Dominican Republic coming soon.

This could be the worst part about any hobby. So many things I want to try I mean their are thousands and thousands of cigars that I wouldn't mind trying. I'm not one to just stick to one thing and stay with it all my life. I love trying out as many different things as I can. Sameway with beer/alchohol. I have my go to drinks, but I would lie if I said I didn't get a sampler pack of 6 different beers every week that I lived in St. Louis :lol Greatest thing ever. The place I went to had a whole wall of craft beer that you could mix and match for only 10 bucks. Thats rather cheap for craft beer. It also had a ton of my favorite drink for the mix and match as well which is hard cider.

This could be the worst part about any hobby. So many things I want to try I mean their are thousands and thousands of cigars that I wouldn't mind trying. I'm not one to just stick to one thing and stay with it all my life. I love trying out as many different things as I can. Sameway with beer/alchohol. I have my go to drinks, but I would lie if I said I didn't get a sampler pack of 6 different beers every week that I lived in St. Louis :lol Greatest thing ever. The place I went to had a whole wall of craft beer that you could mix and match for only 10 bucks. Thats rather cheap for craft beer. It also had a ton of my favorite drink for the mix and match as well which is hard cider.
When it comes to beer there is no substitute for me. GUINNESS is all I drink now. :drink
I have enjoyed hundreds of different kinds of brew, but not so much in the last few years. I throw the Guinness Black Lager into the mix every once in awhile to change it up though. :wink1:
images

Back