Everything Cigars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoke this cigar if you call yourself a man. :lol

p_3694456_0.jpg

Update: an hour in and the cigar just couldn't stay lit. Got half way through...

Overall tasty smoke. Full bodied, very earthy leathery notes with a hint of spice. Too bad it just couldn't stay with me. The draw got tight many times, which i think is the reason for my issue. I have another one in the humidor so I'm hoping that one I can enjoy til the end.

I keep venturing out but always come back to Clean Robusto from Drew Estates. Anyone have a recommendation for something different but in the same vein?

I keep venturing out but always come back to Clean Robusto from Drew Estates. Anyone have a recommendation for something different but in the same vein?

I've personally never had this cigar (that I know of :slap) but it is one of the top cigars from that company.

Personally and DEATHASYLUM can back me up on this, but try something, anything for that matter made by AJ Fernandez. My favorite stick of his would be the Diesel Unholy Cocktail "Shorty" followed by one of his newer releases Hair of the Dog.

The shorty is a very full bodied, rich cigar that has hints of spice and espresso.

The Hair of the Dog is a very complex cigar that will really put your palate to the test. When I smoked it, I was tasting a new note almost after every 5 or 10 minutes.

sorry if I'm not much help, I've not had the cigar you speak of so I cannot think of anything that might be in that range of what you like. Also, since everyone has a varying degree of taste buds, who's to say what I like you may think is dog doo-doo.

Only real true recommendation I can make is the same one I tell everyone, hop online, buy a sampler and go to town. :duff

AJ is the man. Anything from Man O War, San Lotano, & Diesel will satisfy the palate. I have never smoked a bad cigar from any of those labels and they are all fantastic cigars.

aj-900x314.jpg

Back