EU Transit Delays?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an e-mail on the 16th to find out where my EX Skull order was, a reply on the 17th stated that it had been shipped thay day (spooky coincidence or what) & it arrived this afternoon.

Maybe I'm just blessed.

I haven't, but CogPaul said this a few posts back

I have to say it is my first SS PF and I am very happy with it and pleased that SS offered me free shipping on my next pre-order, BUT I have to admit I am still a little concerned about my future orders.

makes you wonder why not all of us have been offered the same courtesy

Start complaining, maybe you'll get fast tracked

Well I requested a call, didn't happen for four days now. I complained via Customer Service Form, got no response yet.
It would appear as if their Cali headquarter has no idea what's going on either so they play the delay game until things get processed eventually.

they did give me a gift card but its for the the con comic thats just passed and i aready used one so its a bit of a lame attempt.

I didn't get offered anything at all, makes you wonder why they're compensating some customers and not others. Admitedly I've only bought one thing from them previously but it was a Battle Damaged Endo Head and I have a Machiko on pre-order. But it shouldn't really make a difference.

I didn't get offered anything at all, makes you wonder why they're compensating some customers and not others. Admitedly I've only bought one thing from them previously but it was a Battle Damaged Endo Head and I have a Machiko on pre-order. But it shouldn't really make a difference.

maybe its that they just took out of my bank account another $1500 of orders and i still have $3k with them

so the gift card probaly was a lame attempt to keep me happy

my "ON ROUTE PARCLE " still not show up, and i carnt stand it when people lie to you. Over all this has really P*ssed me off

I guess I was lucky with the offer of free shipping on the next purchase.It was my first order, but I do have quite a bit on pre-order. However, given the circumstances it does seem that SS should be offering to reimburse shipping costs to all the customers currently being being affected by these extensive delays.

19-09-2008 23:47 International Hub Export item accepted into network
19-09-2008 22:41 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
19-09-2008 18:29 Medway Depot On route to hub
18-09-2008 16:53 WDM Online

I did expect it today, guess it'll be tomorrow.

lol i totaly given up, my on route parcle to my house must of gone Via the moon and around the sun :banghead

time for another moan at them i think

Mine finally turned up today, was waiting for me when I got into work, still no reply to the last message I sent them. They're not going to be getting rid of me that easily though

Mine finally turned up today, was waiting for me when I got into work, still no reply to the last message I sent them. They're not going to be getting rid of me that easily though

i just got tracking info off them ( and this is what pi*ses me off ) its loged as being recived by parcle force today as a 24 hour delivery and thats only because i have complained so many times they decided to post it BUT WAIT IT was on route to me on the 18th so i was told in an e-mail !!!! Work that one out ............ Bunch of liers they are ( i best not have the same performace with my next 2 orders currently being shipped from the usa or they will not hear the end of it also )

22-09-2008 12:10 Delivery Agent - NETHERLANDS Arrived at destination country

First problems with SS now with ParcelForce.

WTF is my item doing in the Netherlands?? It has to be in Belgium!

The tracking records every parcel's movement an stop before getting to you. Most probably ParcelForce has a european distribution hub in Netherlands, so it stops there before leaving to Belgium. Nothing to worry about sir.

The tracking records every parcel's movement an stop before getting to you. Most probably ParcelForce has a european distribution hub in Netherlands, so it stops there before leaving to Belgium. Nothing to worry about sir.

Perhaps...but it does say "arrived at destination country"! Then again perhaps your right...all I know is that Parcelforce have got as bad as SS recently, you'd think considering the current fragile market that these companies would be working extra hard to keep our business not piss us off!

Just be a little patient man.
It happens a lot that they make a pitstop in Holland before arriving in Belgium ...

i still not recived this and it gets worse put the "Tracking number they gave me into parcel force" and get this info back

23-09-2008 16:44 Medway Depot Collected from customer

So basicaly they have lied to me over the last coupe of days as it was only posted TODAY

realy not happy about how i have been treated in this situation

also on my other 2 bills that got charged the other day i see they charged me $1 for a keyring on both orders
( What the fu*k is that about i never ordered one )

This is the WORST Buying experance i have had from an internet company, customer service PI*S POOR, Ability to lie to you PI*S POOR , delivery time PI*S POOR All together a total Fu*k up

i know a mod will probaly delite or edit this, but people need to know what kind of operation is being run for the EU customers

Last edited:
Back