EU Transit Delays?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was Julianna who I e-mailed as well.

Is annoying as you know the shipping is also jacked up above what they pay. We do it at our place they add 20% on the off chance that customs will require paperwork which 9 out of 10 times they wont.

If i don't have a number in the morning i'll be mailing Julianna again. If i don't get an answer from her by Friday, then i'll fill in a form --> i hope another rep. will answering.

She said that the box is allready in the Eu warehouse. It takes 1 guy to go to my box, put a sticker on it and put it on the trolly for parcelfocre. It takes MAX 30 minutes . NOT 3 WEEKS.

I've worked hard for those $600 so will they!

Well honestly I didn't work too hard for the 600 I spend on that t-850 bust but it's still a bit silly. If this were an eBay transaction I would have filed a complain with my CC company about two weeks ago.

The thing is with all of us pissing and moaning and e-mailing about it makes you wonder what they're doing about it. I imagine those of us in the UK paid slightly more than we were expecting due to the sudden drop of the pound as well. If we did this at where I work (we shop spare parts for industrial boilers) my boss would be doing his nut and we'd all have hell to pay. Think Sideshow need a warehouse manager like that too

Good for you, still nothing for me :(

Thanks, but it looks like the issues with the order isnt quite over yet...

17-09-2008 18:18 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF DELIVERY ADDRESS DATA CHANGED
17-09-2008 17:24 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF Left origin country
17-09-2008 16:54 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF Arrived at destination country
17-09-2008 16:52 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF PARCEL IN WAREHOUSE ERROR
17-09-2008 16:33 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF Rerouted to correct destination
16-09-2008 23:11 International Hub Export item accepted into network
16-09-2008 23:08 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
16-09-2008 17:12 Medway Depot On route to hub
16-09-2008 14:45 Medway Depot Collected from customer

The little issue is i live in denmark :lol Hopefully the address change means it's on it's way to me and not the EU warehouse.

ok this is realy takeing the PI*S not had any responce from them,

Does any one have ALL the e-mails for the jokers that work there im getting quite anoyed with them now, gonna mail the whole company if i have to.

if this was at my company people would off been sacked by now

Once again still nothing and nothing from the second complaint e-mail from 2 days ago.
Makes you wonder what sort os p*ss poor operation they're running.

Just mailed them again... :mad: . This is getting ridiculous

I've only ordered 2 items from SS and it's the second time that there a problems ...

Once again still nothing and nothing from the second complaint e-mail from 2 days ago.
Makes you wonder what sort os p*ss poor operation they're running.

Just mailed them again... :mad: . This is getting ridiculous

I've only ordered 2 items from SS and it's the second time that there a problems ...

There going the right way to lose customers and get a poor rep... like i said if it comes to the end off the week and they still choose to ignored my e-mail. everything getting cancled and credit card company will get my money back . they will lose 3k of business and any future business from me. like you said such a pi*s poor opertation, i look forward to the excuse they give (If they give one ) i need a good laugh

I JUST GOT E-MAILED BY THEM IM IN SHOCK ............... THEY DO BOTHER TO REPLY .............

Thank you for your email. Your order ****** is currently enroute to you from our EU warehouse. You will be receiving a confirmation email with tracking information shortly.

We understand the frustration that this delay has caused you and our fellow customers and we sincerely apologize for these delays. As you may understand, we had quite a number of pallets full of hundreds orders that were all received all at the same time into the EU warehouse due to the Customs delays. Our EU warehouse is currently shipping orders as quickly as possible to insure our Quality Customer Service. We thank you for your patience and understanding

TO me that says your still going to wait weeks for your order......... what a load of cr*p i want a friggin delivery date

Hi fat hobbitss, I just received this word from the EU Department regarding your issue:

Please have this client re-check his e-mail, and the spam / junk mail folder as well, as the EU Customer Service Department e-mailed about a resolution to this issue on September 10th.

While we appreciate the forum board for it's community involvement, we must stress that it is NOT the main avenue to Sideshow customer service and is a place where issues often become distorted or exaggerated beyond what they are. We appreciate his $800 in previous purchases directly with us and look forward to his response to our e-mail.

If he has not received this e-mail, due to his e-mail service provider, he can call us at any time - 1-805-214-2100 ext. 2 - or fill out a request for international call-back: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/article.php?id=intlcallback

And please make sure to add us to your address book so that all of our e-mails make it to you, as oftentimes Yahoo is very over-zealous in delivering our mail straight to spam / junk folders! (we highly suggest gmail for free email accounts - and no, we aren't being paid by Google! :))

Dusty,

Thanks for taking the time to write. I do check regualry the spam folder as it has happen many times in the past that Yahoo would send your messages o the spam folder. I don't knoe if the adress has been blocked by them or it was my fault and I deleted the message without knowing it. Thank you very much for your recommendation, I'll be opening a google account to avoid this problems in the future.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude, sometimes translating my mother langauage to english makes it sound a bit too harsh.

My apologies if i offered distorted information, or if it sounded bad. I was a bit upset because I felt I was being ignored. And really the only thing that most of us equest is have updated information in case our orders are delayed or anything out of the regular happens.

You had wrote a email and I did not received, my open excuses again for complaining about it, but I'm afraid both of us (company and client) were affected by a third part (the email account filter).

I think have spent more than $800 buying directly from you over the last years, maybe your system won't show older order files. But here I have a Original Weta Balrog I got from you, the Witchking, some LOTR bust exclusives, Helms of the Citadel, the Minas Morgul enviro, the Predator Maquette Ex and some more stuff. Besides that I've bought quite a deal from retailers, like the Predator 1/1 bust, lots of 12" figures, more LOTR stuff and I have an incoming Battle Damaged Endo bust now.

Though I haven't got my email, I have to say here that I noticed today in my account that Sideshow has refunded me the shipping cost of the order. So a public THANK YOU.

From my side I'll be keeping my orders (I do love your exclusives), will open a Goggle mail account to avoid any communication glitches.

From your side, I'd wish that you please improve the delivery times from the moment of being charged to the moment we receive our figures. And in the case the delay is greater than expected, if possible please email your customers and inform them.

Dusty please apologize on my behalf to the EU Dept if they felt offended. Thank you and the customer dept for being there.

I got a reply with essentially the same message as Raider but I've finally got my tracking number at frigging last. Didn't get my shipping refunded though. Well I didn't see it in my bank account or Sideshow account

I got a reply with essentially the same message as Raider but I've finally got my tracking number at frigging last. Didn't get my shipping refunded though. Well I didn't see it in my bank account or Sideshow account

so your getting some where then.... i still have no tracking number ......... its a joke how you have to chase them like this, i work as a Quality Engineer and if some one complained to me but i left it 5 days till i reconised there complaint but gave no helpfull info, id of been sacked. I just dont know how they get away with it. (Pi*s poor service)

Also i like to point out the lie they sent me in the e-mail "Thank you for your email. Your order ****** is currently enroute to you from our EU warehouse. You will be receiving a confirmation email with tracking information shortly."

i live in the UK were the EU Warehouse is, if what they said was true it would off been delivered by now, so its just a load of Bull*hit they sent me to keep me silent for a few more days ............. ( Very latest it should turn up tommrow but after all this im not hopefull )

Last edited:
My Robocop PF arrived this morning - it was shipped 8 days after my response from SS ( but 50 days after being invoiced!).I did receive tracking information - but at 1030PM last night so it was pure chance I was in to take delivery this morning.

I have to say it is my first SS PF and I am very happy with it and pleased that SS offered me free shipping on my next pre-order, BUT I have to admit I am still a little concerned about my future orders.

hmmm, after this fiasco, wonder if I can wangle free shipping for the Premium Format Terminator they've just announced.

edit : well I've e-mailed to try and wangle it ;)

Last edited:
Back