EU Transit Delays?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in london U.K and have the street fighter Vega statue on pre order. Will I be having this problem when it comes to release day as well? :(

My story:

I put an order for the Exclusive Hot Toys Predator 2 Battle Damaged. The order was confirmed and charged on the 9 of July.

It apperared as "in transit to EU wharehouse" for 5 weeks. I started to worry and get upset and wrote an email to SS Customer Dept. They told me the box was damaged in transit and I should be getting a new one soon.

On the 7 of spt I finally received my figure. After 2 moths of being charged.

Not only I consider to have payed a OVERPRICED shipping cost for 2 moths delivery time, $67! But on top of that no initiative from SS EU dept to communicate the service was going to take more time than expected.

So I wrote a letter to let know my complaints to the EU Customer Dept more than one week ago and I have yet no answer.

Heck, I remember 2 years ago I had a delay for 2 weeks after being charged and I was reimbursed half the shipping cost. I really fely they care then, now it feels like is a different story, which is sad, because SS had always a TOP customer service. One of the best I've found.

Now, I'm thinking of returning the figure and being refunded and tell them I will avoid direct bussiness with them unless is neccesary. I'm a customer that has spent around $4000 maybe more on SS merchandise, from their first days. I feel they should be more attentive to us.

I really feel dissapointed. :(

Hi fat hobbitss, I just received this word from the EU Department regarding your issue:

Please have this client re-check his e-mail, and the spam / junk mail folder as well, as the EU Customer Service Department e-mailed about a resolution to this issue on September 10th.

While we appreciate the forum board for it's community involvement, we must stress that it is NOT the main avenue to Sideshow customer service and is a place where issues often become distorted or exaggerated beyond what they are. We appreciate his $800 in previous purchases directly with us and look forward to his response to our e-mail.

If he has not received this e-mail, due to his e-mail service provider, he can call us at any time - 1-805-214-2100 ext. 2 - or fill out a request for international call-back: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/article.php?id=intlcallback

And please make sure to add us to your address book so that all of our e-mails make it to you, as oftentimes Yahoo is very over-zealous in delivering our mail straight to spam / junk folders! (we highly suggest gmail for free email accounts - and no, we aren't being paid by Google! :))

Last edited:
Yet another day rushing home from work to see if that e-mail's there to find....nothing. If I've not got one by tomorrow I'm e-mailing again, this is a joke!

If my status ( in transit to EU) isn't changed ( after more then a month) before Thursday, i'll mail them again. it's really starting to annoy me.

...We are anticipating your order leaving our EU warehouse in the next few business days...

That isn't 1 week.:mad:

Last edited:
I've also been waiting for a looooong time since I have been charged.
I don't mind the long wiat, but I do mind they charge me and don't deliver within a few days/weeks.

One of my orders has been charged on July 23th and one on August 18th.

That's two months for the longest !

I've also been waiting for a looooong time since I have been charged.
I don't mind the long wiat, but I do mind they charge me and don't deliver within a few days/weeks.

One of my orders has been charged on July 23th and one on August 18th.

That's two months for the longest !

your not the only one, get a ticket and get in line, the start of the line is 5 miles that way ------>

I placed an order on Aug. 14, it was transfered to the EU on the 15th, was charged and got an invoice on the 19th and nothings happend since. Was told last week it had cleared customs and he expected it to ship sometime last week. That didnt happend so i wrote him again last friday like he told me too. So now i'm just waiting for a responce. If he doesnt respond and i don't get a tracking number by Thursday (sometimes get them Thursday by 11 PM) i guess i will have to try and call them.

This really sucks.

I placed an order on Aug. 14, it was transfered to the EU on the 15th, was charged and got an invoice on the 19th and nothings happend since. Was told last week it had cleared customs and he expected it to ship sometime last week. That didnt happend so i wrote him again last friday like he told me too. So now i'm just waiting for a responce. If he doesnt respond and i don't get a tracking number by Thursday (sometimes get them Thursday by 11 PM) i guess i will have to try and call them.

This really sucks.

ya they not responded to my e-mail, feels nice to be ignored .... top rate customer service

im to the point now of cancleing all my orders with them which adds up to over $3k

and if they carry on ignoreing me its a call to the credit card company to file a complaint and get the money back

I sent via a form and then got a reply from a rep, did you want the e-mail address ?

Edit : ^^^^^ty yet polite e-mail sent

Last edited:
i had nothing and waiting 4 days for a responce from there customer service, but there happy to take about another $600 from my bank account today for another 2 orders they wont deliver.

end of the week and its all getting cancled im fed up of it.

Back