Estate of michael jackson and sony music renew 30-year relationship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can pretty much say with 100% certainty that that if you polled the entire world with "Was Mikey Jackson a weirdo or not" question that the majority of the answers would be yes. If you think differently then you are dreaming. :lol

I'm not one to disagree with you on that opinion, but you specifically said the majority of people out there "know" and all I was saying is that I'd like to see the hard evidence that the majority of the people have to bring to the table to, without a shadow of a doubt, prove the accusations against the people who put him to trial.

I will not argue that he was strange and didn't live a normal life as others did getting to experience childhood, but that doesn't mean he did the things people claim he did.

I'm open-minded, but I also believe in proof before labeling someone.

I'm not one to disagree with you on that opinion, but you specifically said the majority of people out there "know" and all I was saying is that I'd like to see the hard evidence that the majority of the people have to bring to the table to, without a shadow of a doubt, prove the accusations against the people who put him to trial.

I will not argue that he was strange and didn't live a normal life as others did getting to experience childhood, but that doesn't mean he did the things people claim he did.

I'm open-minded, but I also believe in proof before labeling someone.

I wasn't talking about his trials or legal woes. I'm talking about his personal lifestyle. Yes he was a "WEIRDO". LOL! Anyone that does that to their face and dangles their baby over a balcony must be a weirdo in my book. :lol

So know that the weak "He lacks timeless music" argument is over, Prog and BadMoon are playing the "weirdo" card... nice... :rolleyes:

I don't even bother arguing about his music nor his legal woes. That's all debatible. However, what isn't is the pure fact that he was freak! LOL! Or Weirdo if you will. I calls em like I sees em. LOL!

OK,
honestly... BadMoon... I have to ask...
Why are you so "obsessed" with MJ's negativity?
Why do you keep posting on every MJ thread if you despise him so much?
Are you really that big of a masochist?

I mean... I don't like Britney Spears one bit, but if some freaks posted about her, I would try to avoid it as much as possible...

I guess I just don't understand your "logic"... are you really that desperate to try to "be funny"... to fit in as a "smart-ass"?

Seriously, I'm just curious... :dunno

BTW, you seem to realize that your Avatar is from a very twisted and sick freak... so, that's even more mind boggling...
:google

OK,
honestly... BadMoon... I have to ask...
Why are you so "obsessed" with MJ's negativity?
Why do you keep posting on every MJ thread if you despise him so much?
Are you really that big of a masochist?

I mean... I don't like Britney Spears one bit, but if some freaks posted about her, I would try to avoid it as much as possible...

I guess I just don't understand your "logic"... are you really that desperate to try to "be funny"... to fit in as a "smart-ass"?

Seriously, I'm just curious... :dunno

BTW, you seem to realize that your Avatar is from a very twisted and sick freak... so, that's even more mind boggling...
:google

Does it matter? :lol:dunno

EDIT: Nevermind...

2zri2ih.jpg

So now that the weak "He lacks timeless music" argument is over, Prog and BadMoon are playing the "weirdo" card... nice... :rolleyes:

why you lumping me here. i just clarified that weirdo doesn't refer to legal issues. why you care what anyone thinks of him anyways? were you his personal friend or relative?

I don`t like Predator,Alien,TDK,Iron Man etc...so i stay away from those threads,most people do.But some have nothing better to do but to spend time hate things they don`t like.

C`mon,grow up.

But some have nothing better to do but to spend time hate things they don`t like.

:lol:lol got me pegged!

In all seriousness, I kept my discussion in this thread pretty much on topic about the record deal itself. This thread is as much about business as it is about MJ. And I'm a business person, so that interested me.

why you lumping me here. i just clarified that weirdo doesn't refer to legal issues. why you care what anyone thinks of him anyways? were you his personal friend or relative?

They were for a while. Then he grew up and Mikey lost interest. :monkey1:rotfl:banana

:lol:lol got me pegged!

In all seriousness, I kept my discussion in this thread pretty much on topic about the record deal itself. This thread is as much about business as it is about MJ. And I'm a business person, so that interested me.

OK, that's fine,
and being serious about it, this will be a very profitable deal for the State and Sony... despite the negativity that still surrounds MJ

They were for a while. Then he grew up and Mikey lost interest. :monkey1:rotfl:banana

STFU you loser drunk...

OK, that's fine,
and being serious about it, this will be a very profitable deal for the State and Sony... despite the negativity that still surrounds MJ

STFU you loser drunk...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Apparently picking on Mikey Jackson is serious interweb business.

The Beatles have literally 50+ songs that at any given moment could be on the radio or seen in a commercial or on a TV show or movie.

MJ has maybe 15? And probably if he didn't recently pass away that count would be down to 8.

Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Heal the World
Rock with You
The Way You Make Me Feel
Smooth Criminal

Thats probably about 50% of the value of his catalog right there.

i could easily name a bunch more songs...

Wanna be starting something
Bad
Jam
Leave me Alone
they don't care about us
who is it
ben

Mj has tons of songs.

God damn! Another Crapson thread. Can't we keep it all in one craptastic place? :dunno :lol:monkey1

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dPTsmswQVwg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dPTsmswQVwg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nuff said.

Back