ervyll small collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ervyll

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all.
Due to get Vampi Pf Ex in the near future I decided post here my another statues:

First newest acquisition, has not yet quite complex - 1/6 Oracle sculpted by Marcus Deleo, painted by my friend from MN:
oracle2.jpg

Hi all.
Due to get Vampi Pf Ex in the near future I decided post here my another statues:

First newest acquisition, has not yet quite complex - 1/6 Oracle sculpted by Marcus Deleo, painted by my friend from MN:
oracle2.jpg

Whoa! Sexy Piece; Ervyll, Welcome to the Show :goodpost:

Whoa!!! she is going through it! Love it.

Hi all.

oracle2.jpg

Great Repaint; Ervyll on Lady Death, You are going to have to reposition her sword, it's not straight and is in a bind, I have the original and it does not do that

Great Repaint; Ervyll on Lady Death, You are going to have to reposition her sword, it's not straight and is in a bind, I have the original and it does not do that
Ooops, you're right, I corrected already :wink1:

Next, Urd and World of Elegance 1/8 kit ( you can't see the whole right wing because there is Velvet from Odin Sphere, which I erased in "Photoshop").
urdha.jpg

Liberty Meadows Brandy statue:
darkmagician.jpg

libertymeadowsbrandy2.jpg

Calie with her friends:
calie2.jpg

caliew.jpg

Shing Kazekiri 1/6 painted model kit:
shing.jpg

Last edited:
Ooops, you're right, I corrected already :wink1:

Next, Urd and World of Elegance 1/8 kit ( you can't see the whole right wing because there is Velvet from Odin Sphere, which I erased in "Photoshop").
urdha.jpg

Liberty Meadows Brandy statue:
darkmagician.jpg

libertymeadowsbrandy2.jpg

Calie with her friends:
calie2.jpg

caliew.jpg

Shing Kazekiri 1/6 painted model kit:
shing.jpg

Great Pic's and Collection; Ervyll, I am really Digging Shing, Very Nice.

P.S. Glad you took my comment in the spirit it was intended

Back