Episode 7 Storyline Predictions ***Potential Spoilers***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Finn is not a ducktrooper; he's a spy using the armor as a disguise to escape
  2. Finn is not related to Lando
  3. Finn gets killed by Kylo in the snow forest; that is who Rey is crying over in the trailer
  4. All Finn action figures are peg warmers

"It's like poetry... sort of... they rhyme... hopefully it works..."

Is that an actual spoiler or your take on what you've seen?

I thought she was crying over Han.

And this Lando/Finn thing - where the $#@%%! did that even get started?:lol

It's like every young character has to be the child of an OT character. "And Poe is Wedge's son!":slap

Well I at least hope no one thinks Poe is related to anyone from the OT since we already know who his parents are lol.

finn is a trooper who deserts the first order. not a spy.

my god he even says so in the trailer "this is all I've known...."

:lol

finn is a trooper who deserts the first order. not a spy.

my god he even says so in the trailer "this is all I've known...."

:lol

Oh, well we're back to the "black Nazi soldier" problem again.:dunno:lol

The Chewie/detonator/splosion sequence is edited together, I almost guarantee it. I don't think it's a suicide sacrifice.

The jacket looks beige on the person that Rey is crying over, which would imply Finn or Poe. It takes place in a forest, Finn duels Kylo in a forest. Connection? I have a hard time believing they would axe new actors already though. These are the people who are supposed to carry the new trilogy, and, I'm gonna go there, I don't think they are going to kill the main black character with the way society has been lately. They're pushing for greater diversity in the SW universe, which is great, and that would impede that decision greatly.

I love the way Kylo looks without the robes in in the rain. That's stupid kinds of badass looking. I think I would actually display a Hot Toys one like that.

The Chewie/detonator/splosion sequence is edited together, I almost guarantee it. I don't think it's a suicide sacrifice.

The jacket looks beige on the person that Rey is crying over, which would imply Finn or Poe. It takes place in a forest, Finn duels Kylo in a forest. Connection? I have a hard time believing they would axe new actors already though. These are the people who are supposed to carry the new trilogy, and, I'm gonna go there, I don't think they are going to kill the main black character with the way society has been lately. They're pushing for greater diversity in the SW universe, which is great, and that would impede that decision greatly.

I love the way Kylo looks without the robes in in the rain. That's stupid kinds of badass looking. I think I would actually display a Hot Toys one like that.

It's Finn that she is crying over. I would highly doubt he dies though. He's just injured I would imagine.

It's Finn that she is crying over. I would highly doubt he dies though. He's just injured I would imagine.

It's just a flesh wound!

latest

latest

New article today says both Finn and Rey were children of war.

Finn IS a trooper all his life and has lost his way and Rey was abandoned on Jakku by her parents when she was 5.

How much truth there is to this - who knows, but it's in EW.

Finn IS a trooper all his life and has lost his way and Rey was abandoned on Jakku by her parents when she was 5.

"All his life"? What is he, 20?:slap:lol

He had a tough decade as a ducklingtrooper before moving on to ducktrooper.

It was actually a few days ago. And it's definitely the truth.

"All his life"? What is he, 20?:slap:lol

He had a tough decade as a ducklingtrooper before moving on to ducktrooper.

All his life implies he was in the imperial academy from an early age and taught to chug the koolaid. :lol

I always took the removal of the helmet by Finn as a metaphorical image of this knocking off the brainwashing and beliefs of the First Order, hence the reason why the others keep theirs on is to show they are still part of the system.

I'll play this game. Let's see:

As for predictions, I think Kylo Ren will be Luke's son. One had and trained in the ways of the Force as a way for Luke to try and show that a father and son could be united for good within the Force, to try and prove wrong what occurred in The PT and OT, to prove Yoda and Obi-Wan and even The Emperor wrong. The problem is Kylo Ren shows too much of a temptation for The Dark Side and so the training stops, Luke realizes he was wrong and sends Kylo away for his own safety. Kylo joins The Knights of Ren and takes his training into his own hands paralleling his life to his grandfathers and decides that Vader's path is the one he was destined to follow. He becomes obsessive about it and like his grandfather decides to hunt and destroy the new Jedi, revealing himself to his father. Luke places himself in exile because he blames himself for this new "monster" and figures if he is gone then maybe the bloodlust in Kylo will stop.

Rey, Han and Finn look for Luke as a way to try and neutralize Kylo Ren because he is the strongest they know in the Force and The First Order are starting to make a name for themselves. They see Luke as a way to turn the tide, the way he did for the original Rebel Alliance.

Finn loses his arm against Kylo Ren and the lightsaber in their battle. He is force sensitive but not trained in anyway.

Han dies and Rey finds out that he is her father on his death bed. They never told her because of who they are and the fact that her mother is a general in the Alliance and knew that if people knew of her lineage that she would become a possible target for The First Order. The hug we see is Leia seeing her daughter for the first time in years and the grief that she wants to tell her but knows she can't.

All of this causes both Rey and Finn to decide to be fully trained and Luke decides the best way to atone for Kylo Ren is to train the Jedi that can stop him and hopefully bring him back to the light. The movie will end with the beginning of that training.

Back