Episode 7 Storyline Predictions ***Potential Spoilers***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Star Wars last week so it's time to see how accurate I was:

1. Kylo is the son of Han & Leia (sKYwalker+soLO), S+S=K, Clegane Bowl confirmed - GET HYPE!!! - CORRECT
  2. Kylo turns to the light, unmasks, and becomes the hero of the saga - TBD, BUT HIS APPARENT CHARACTERIZATION (STUCK BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK) POTENTIALLY CONFIRMS MY PREDICTION
  3. Rey is not related to anyone, but has more midichlorians than Anakin - TBD, MORE MIDICHLORIANS IS CORRECT
  4. Rey will become a Sith Lord (Sith Witch?) - TBD
  5. BB8 is R2-D2's daughter - CORRECT
  6. Finn is not a ducktrooper; he's a rebel spy (with Poe) using the armor as a disguise to escape - INCORRECT
  7. Finn is not related to Lando - CORRECT or TBD?
  8. Finn gets killed (or seriously maimed) by Kylo in the snow forest; that is who Rey is crying over in the trailer - CORRECT
  9. Finn has no midichlorians - CORRECT
  10. Maz will spout off loads of exposition about how light sabres work and will contradict all EU explanations - INCORRECT, MAZ WAS USELESS AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE FORCE COMES FROM MIDICHLORIANS IN YOUR BLOOD, THUS A LIGHT SABER CANNOT CALL TO ANYONE CAUSE IT HAS NO BLOOD/MIDICHLORIANS
  11. All Finn action figures are peg warmers - INCORRECT, AFTER THE MOVIE, FINN IS NOT A BAD CHARACTER AND HIS FIGURES ARE NOW GONE FROM ALL MY LOCAL STORES
  12. The riot gear ducktrooper that fights Finn is the Daniel Craig cameo - INCORRECT, DANIEL CRAIG IS THE TROOPER THAT FREES REY ON STARKILLER
  13. Jar Jar's the key to all of this - CORRECT

70% Accuracy. Not bad.

Decided to update my spoilers/predictions:

1. Kylo is the son of Han & Leia (sKYwalker+soLO), S+S=K, Clegane Bowl confirmed - GET HYPE!!!
  2. Kylo turns to the light, unmasks, and becomes the hero of the saga
  3. Rey is not related to anyone, but has more midichlorians than Anakin
  4. Rey will become a Sith Lord (Sith Witch?)
  5. BB8 is R2-D2's daughter
  6. Finn is not a ducktrooper; he's a rebel spy (with Poe) using the armor as a disguise to escape
  7. Finn is not related to Lando
  8. Finn gets killed (or seriously maimed) by Kylo in the snow forest; that is who Rey is crying over in the trailer
  9. Finn has no midichlorians
  10. Maz will spout off loads of exposition about how light sabres work and will contradict all EU explanations
  11. All Finn action figures are peg warmers
  12. The riot gear ducktrooper that fights Finn is the Daniel Craig cameo
  13. Jar Jar's the key to all of this

1. Kylo is the son of Han & Leia (sKYwalker+soLO), S+S=K, Clegane Bowl confirmed - GET HYPE!!! - CORRECT
  2. Kylo turns to the light, unmasks, and becomes the hero of the saga - TBD, BUT HIS APPARENT CHARACTERIZATION (STUCK BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK) POTENTIALLY CONFIRMS MY PREDICTION
  3. Rey is not related to anyone, but has more midichlorians than Anakin - TBD, MORE MIDICHLORIANS IS CORRECT
  6. Finn is not a ducktrooper; he's a rebel spy (with Poe) using the armor as a disguise to escape - INCORRECT
  8. Finn gets killed (or seriously maimed) by Kylo in the snow forest; that is who Rey is crying over in the trailer - CORRECT
  10. Maz will spout off loads of exposition about how light sabres work and will contradict all EU explanations - INCORRECT, MAZ WAS USELESS AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE FORCE COMES FROM MIDICHLORIANS IN YOUR BLOOD
  11. All Finn action figures are peg warmers - INCORRECT, AFTER THE MOVIE, FINN IS NOT A BAD CHARACTER AND HIS FIGURES ARE NOW GONE FROM ALL MY LOCAL STORES
  12. The riot gear ducktrooper that fights Finn is the Daniel Craig cameo - INCORRECT, DANIEL CRAIG IS THE TROOPER THAT FREES REY ON STARKILLER

70% Accuracy. Not bad.

I was in a bunch of Walmarts, Targets, Kmarts etc. around Christmas and I can confirm that Finn is a pegwarmer in many scales.

And "Ren" backwards almost spells NERD.:dunno

That would bump my accuracy to 80%. Can anyone else confirm Finn's peg warming status after TFA hit theaters?

I was in a bunch of Walmarts, Targets, Kmarts etc. around Christmas and I can confirm that Finn is a pegwarmer in many scales.

And "Ren" backwards almost spells NERD.:dunno

Kylo/Rey related.

Han dies.

R2 or C-3PO sacrifices themselves somehow and saves someone.

Two biggest ones are correct. Third is in a way correct. R2 sacrifices 20 some years to "save" Luke.

10. Maz will spout off loads of exposition about how light sabres work and will contradict all EU explanations - INCORRECT, MAZ WAS USELESS AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE FORCE COMES FROM MIDICHLORIANS IN YOUR BLOOD, THUS A LIGHT SABER CANNOT CALL TO ANYONE CAUSE IT HAS NO BLOOD/MIDICHLORIANS

70% Accuracy. Not bad.

How is that 70%??? You only had two correct with everything else not happening or not being answered in any way. Try 2/13.

"Jar Jars key to it all" - correct

Really? :lol. You had two correct.

jar-jar-vader.jpg

:dunno

Back