Episode 7 Storyline Predictions ***Potential Spoilers***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Story is about finding Luke and defeating the First Order / Starkiller.. Duh..

2. Rey is Luke's daughter

3. Kylo is Leia & Han's son

4. Finn is not related to anyone, not sensitive to force.

5. Finn dies

6. Kylo lives but badly hurt n turn to the light.

7. Snoke is a Muun but not Darth Plagueis

8. Knights of Ren was founded by Luke

My predictions..^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not going to comment on any specifics of your predictions but it is confirmed info that Finn is signed on for the entire trilogy along with Rey. They are the only two that have officially been confirmed for all three. They could still kill him off in episode 8 I guess though.

Not going to comment on any specifics of your predictions but it is confirmed info that Finn is signed on for the entire trilogy along with Rey. They are the only two that have officially been confirmed for all three. They could still kill him off in episode 8 I guess though.

Could be killed in 7 and becomes a Force ghost?

Highly doubt it though...

Han's gonna croak-it.

The only thing I care about now is that Kylo Ren is the main villain for all three.

That's why Vader is so loved/revered - he had three films, with a great story arc.

Maul, Dooku, Grevious... lame, one-dimensional toys. Maul COULD have been the new Vader if dumb-ass Lucas had've given him the time to evolve over the 3 films. Anakin kicks him off - always two there are...

I fully expect Kylo Ren to be in all three. I don't know if I expect him to be a villain in all three.

And that is just speculation not based on any specific leaks.

If anyone is curious as to what Snoke is going to look like and doesn't mind being spoiled feel free to send me a PM. There is a shot from the upcoming Art of book Pablo Hidalgo has coming out for the movie.

*EDIT* This isn't the Pablo book that is something else.

If Kylo Ren collects sith artifacts I think he's using Darth Vader's lightsaber.

I also think that his hood and the tattered rags lying on his back are the remains of the Emperor's cloak!

If Kylo Ren collects sith artifacts I think he's using Darth Vader's lightsaber.

I also think that his hood and the tattered rags lying on his back are the remains of the Emperor's cloak!

It's been stated that his lightsaber was built based on an ancient design. Vader's lightsaber and Sidious' cloak were blown up on a ship.

If anyone is curious as to what Snoke is going to look like and doesn't mind being spoiled feel free to send me a PM. There is a shot from the upcoming Art of book Pablo Hidalgo has coming out for the movie.

*EDIT* This isn't the Pablo book that is something else.
Thanks for the Snoke pic. Wow, didn't expect that. Actually I'm not really sure what I expected but it wasn't that. Should look cool on screen.

Thanks for the Snoke pic. Wow, didn't expect that. Actually I'm not really sure what I expected but it wasn't that. Should look cool on screen.

Keep in mind it's concept art. I expect the version on the right to be pretty close to the final look though.

They're both similar enough where I'd be fine with either. Now all of the comments from JJ make more sense. (about his appearance being powerful but vulnerable)

If the film turns out to be great, JJ is going to be the messiah (particularly after everything Lucas put his hand to since ROTJ has been average at best). Considering JJ wrote the script with Lawrence Kasdan, it'll be interesting (again, if it's really good) to see where his career goes from here.

I really like the Star Trek reboot (first one) and I like what he did with MI3, but haven't been taken with any of his other work.

Interestingly, he recently did an article saying that he wasn't happy with Super 8 and Star Trek 2, because there was far too much studio interference and that with TFA he's really proud of it because Disney pretty much let them make the movie the way they wanted as long as they met the release date.

General Hux will be a surprise loved/interesting character to most fans.

Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif

Well if you want to really know what happens at he call sheet is looking more legit after someone posted pages from the visual dictionary.

And no dumb Vader face garbage.

Back