Eowyn has arrived!!! (Caution: Dial Up users...))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny- looking at the statue in person, the teeth are not noticeable. Blown up big in the picture, they do look like they're straight out of "Austin Powers."

"I am no man, baby!!!"

Damn, thats the first thing I noticed (the teeth). :eek

Mine should be here by Friday. :rock

:balrog

Overall she looks great, but true, teeth ... strange.

So her features don't seem to have changed from the original image releases.
Does this suggest that they might not be listening to peoples opinions after all??

Maybe her bottom teeth are that way?

Still I haven't seen so many funny dental jokes in the one place. :lol

eowyntheoden8qm.jpg

This is how I'm displaying Eowyn :vik

That's the best shot I've seen Charles (as usual :clap ).

I was about to post agreement with the consensus: nice sculpt/pose, but the face is off. I still think that, but the shadowing in that pic or maybe the selected angle helps considerably.

This is a really good statue. I agree that with the picture blown up her teeth look bad. I don't notice anything wrong when I look at mine.

She looks like a Walmart shopper
That is SO WRONG HoS!!:poke

I think the things that are throwing people off on this one, is (obviously) the teeth, because of her gritting them when her mouth should have been just opened not showing teeth, or just showing the tips of them. (remember, she was terrified up until the point where she stuck the witch king in the face). The hair (again with the hair) lying across her back instead of around her head and face and hanging down so you could see the length of it from the front of the statue, and not having her squinting. She did that a lot in the movie. It's still a hell of a lot better than the new Aragorn.

nice pose Chuck.
I'd display it like this too if i'd ordered both pieces :(

Still, the teeth are dodge.

Dayum.

Miranda and Viggo have those itty-bitty British teeth, it's part of how brilliant the casting was.

Also, those hollywood chompers are heinous in their own way.

But.....that statue is just plain mean.

I'm sorry but the more I look at it the less it looks like Miranda at all. The worst linkeness for a woman in the statue line (for bust that should be fatty Galadriel).

Lourdes

anyone who has gotten ther eowyn help me?
I got mine today andthe peg doesnt fit in hre foot all the way it seems, she can rock back and forth on the peg like she is ready to fall, I am sorta worried about displaying.. anyone else have this problem? it is a small peg :(

Yeah, the more I look at it....it ceases to look like her....Hmm....I thought they improved the likeness from the original prototype?!

I didn't have that problem with mine sorry Goofyjas. :( Does yours have the metal insert inside of the peg hole?

I got mine today and she fantastic !, much better than I had expected.The sideshow pictures really do not do these pieces any justice.

shell
x
:toast :gimli

Back