Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine coming. I'm going to try putting sideshow's costume on the Medicom Luke. The tunic seems a bit too small. It didn't really fit him. It was oversized and baggy. The belt hung down to his hips and the tunic was long. I am looking forward to putting the cloth wrap boots on this figure.

Here are a few of my pics.

IMG_8634.jpg

IMG_8637.jpg

IMG_8636.jpg

IMG_8639.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8641.jpg

By far the best head sculpt yet. As you can see the medicom is taller than the sideshow ones. He is actually supposed to be a bit shorter so I took out the ankle extensions.
IMG_8643.jpg

IMG_8645.jpg

I wasn't happy with the boots or the fact that the shirt was fitted to him rather than big and baggy so I exchanged the entire outfit from the sideshow Luke. I think it looks much better.

IMG_8646.jpg

IMG_8652.jpg

I added the extra muscled chest and deltoid pieces from the medicom X3 wolverine figure and it seemed to fill him out a bit more instead of looking emaciated.

IMG_8662.jpg

IMG_8660.jpg

IMG_8669.jpg

I also tried on the ceremonial outfit. Looks really cool.

IMG_8671.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

I just received a second one today I intend to keep MIB. This really is great figure...not going to say worth the money...but a great figure...best ep IV luke by far,truly.
Still wondering if someone can post pics of their luke's lightsabre?:pray:
Mine has a metal like switch, that I think should have had a black grip glued to it. I think it might have been a QC issue, just want to confirm before I contact medicom.

I may try to post a pic of mine.
cheers

I did earlier in the thread mate. I agree great figure.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87092&page=48

:exactly:

Last edited:
Ha ha. That is correct. I forgot to mention sideshow Luke comes equipped with screen accurate green hair. LOL

This one is certainly the most 'realistic' looking Luke we've gotten thus far. The likeness looks much more convincing in certain pics and I'm fairly confident in saying it's better than anything SS has delivered thus far.

This one is certainly the most 'realistic' looking Luke we've gotten thus far. The likeness looks much more convincing in certain pics and I'm fairly confident in saying it's better than anything SS has delivered thus far.
Of course it is! :lol

Not a Medi-fan, but I'll acknowledge the ANH Luke's a good job. Those SSC Lukes look like cheap dollys.. so glad I bypassed all of their early SW 1/6 work. I wanted ANH Ben Kenobi at one point - that's a good one, but ehh.. I'm waiting for a HT one now. :wink1:

i almost picked this one up the other day, was at the register already when i realized that hey, this costs me two figures. I like the figure but I guess ill just wait for the HT release. great pictures! why is it that i'm picturing this as an anime luke..

So what is the verdict for this fig? Other than the high price, is there any other negative feedback? It appears this is the best Luke fig as of now?

Actually it is truly an amazing figure. There is truly no negatives besides the price point.

I agree with that statement. If the price was not so high, I would get this figure. But sadly....

Yea, those Hasbro boots are high end top notch quality.

I have to agree. The boots are not great and the price point stinks. Otherwise I'd have three instead of one. I swapped the SS outfit for the medicom and it seems to work well. I gotta say I do love the head sculpt. It's the best part of this figure. And the fact that you can shorten him if you want. Thanks medicom.

Medicom haters would disagree with all the positive points in this thread but I like what I like and I can see with my own eyes which Luke has a superior likeness.
IMG_8662.jpg

IMG_8660.jpg

IMG_8669.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

I really like the conversion on the outfits. Nicely done Jedijim3002:clap

Back