Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
starwarsanhlukelightsab.jpg

Look, it is the other BeeGee...Luke Gibb.

Really?
While the likeness isn't amazing, it's a great sculpt with great paint apps and with well-tailored clothes and a cool light-up saber...
I'd say it's a lot better than the Yavin Luke, except for the ridiculous price.

Poor Yavin Luke... I really don't think he was that bad.

I'd say the sculpt is about on par with this in terms of likeness; but the paint work was some of the worst. Rest of him is decent though and when you factor in cost differences I'd give Yavin Luke a solid win over this one :lecture

review_yavinluke_large.jpg

I'd say the sculpt is about on par with this in terms of likeness; but the paint work was some of the worst. Rest of him is decent though and when you factor in cost differences I'd give Yavin Luke a solid win over this one :lecture

:slap:slap:monkey4

Hmmm... nah, I still think the UU ANH Luke wins, but for the price...
At any rate, I wouldn't get either, I'm kinda happy with the Sideshow ANH Luke.

This is easily the worst Luke SS has ever made. It's when I realized SS has lost the plot.

Yes, actually I do.
The outfit is very good, the likeness decent under the not-so-good paint app and it comes with lots of accessories.
I never did understand the hate for this figure, it's a lot better than the ROTJ Luke... :dunno

The only big drawback is the old Buck body that really doesn't work well with the outfit.

I said considering price Yavin is a solid win... change the body, repaint the head and it will look better than the UU and cost you still less than half.

$300 so-so figure is easily beaten by a crappy $60 one. Just simple math :lecture :lol

Well, it is the inflation plus devaluation factors, US dollars value drops like hell since Obama. The now $300 purchasing power is equal to $80 then.

BTW, UU skywalker costs the same as other medicom figures in this part of the world. About $200 here.

It looks like to me HT really want to destroy Enterbay: Godfather, Smily Bruce Lee, and Luke now.

Well, it is the inflation plus devaluation factors, US dollars value drops like hell since Obama. The now $300 purchasing power is equal to $80 then.

I'm not sure your numbers are right... pretty sure everything I buy does not cost me nearly 4x as much as it used to :lol 7% inflation over 3 years does not quite equal out to your numbers :huh

That is interesting about Medicom figures being less in other parts of the world. Still doesn't seem worth $200 as-is, but at least its not as ridiculous of a price.

I'm not sure your numbers are right... pretty sure everything I buy does not cost me nearly 4x as much as it used to :lol 7% inflation over 3 years does not quite equal out to your numbers :huh

That is interesting about Medicom figures being less in other parts of the world. Still doesn't seem worth $200 as-is, but at least its not as ridiculous of a price.

Inflation should not be a problem for US for a long while:rotfl, the problem is the devaluation of US dollar against others. Try travel outside of US, you will feel the devaluation of the US dollar.

You do not feel it is because everything you buy already overcharged by the importer and Walmart, so you do not feel the 4x increase. If you ever has a chance to check out the price of the goods you purchased at its origin, you see more than 4x :huh

Yes, $200 a piece of toy is ridiculous.

Back