Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics next to Medicom C-3PO? Anyone?

The scale is pretty much spot on. 3PO is just slightly taller than Luke.

DSC03160.jpg

DSC03163.jpg

DSC03159.jpg

DSC03153.jpg

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions. But I love these guys. And I have been collecting SW for 25 years!
Luke looks a hell of a lot better in real life (try and get to see him in a store or something) and along with the Medi 3PO
and R2 they make a great set. I know the sculpt isn't all that, likeness wise but it's very lifelike. It looks very real on display
just not very like Hamill. Certain angles it does though.

I wonder if the local Hastings will carry him... they seem to get most distributed figures that Sideshow offers :huh I'd be very curious to see one in person since pics are often misleading.

Thanks for the pics bro. I just got 3po and soon I'll have this one. Any pics next to medi Jedi Luke?

Well, it is the inflation plus devaluation factors, US dollars value drops like hell since Obama. The now $300 purchasing power is equal to $80 then.

You're just pulling numbers out of your butt. You really think the dollar has dropped that much in the last 3 years (since Obama) or even in the last 15?

I wonder if the local Hastings will carry him... they seem to get most distributed figures that Sideshow offers :huh I'd be very curious to see one in person since pics are often misleading.

Honestly, I know it's become a bit of a cliche on these boards, but this figure looks completely different inhand. It just does not photograph that well.
I'm not saying the sculpt magically changes, but it's something about the skin texture and realism of it. Try to check it out if you can.

I just wanted to see the final sculpt of this and while I amd not that big of a fan of Star Wars, I have to say that this figure is not even worth half of what they are charging for it. He looks more like Zlathan Ibrahimovic combined with Lio Messi.

And people complain about Hot Toys Indiana Jones.

Those pics are great. I am definately getting one. Just don't know when. :( thanks for posting your pics. If anyone else has any it would make the wait more bearable.

I seen the Medicom Enterbay Luke Skywalker at my local comic book store. I picked up was packed in a regular Black Medicom Star Wars box. I opened the window of box it looked Ok but when I saw the price tag $299.99 my jaw drop. It looked like a regular medicom Star Wars didn't see anything to warrant a $300.00 price tag. For that price they could have put it in a better box . The head sculpt was just ok but still it didn't look like Luke. I thought the Han Solo was better and half the price. To me not worth buying.

I purchased this figure recently, I'm wondering if someone...like rorywan...can post pics of their lightsaber. I'm not sure if mine has a defect but I cannot seem to get mine to work. Can some post pics of all sides of the hilt and where I trigger the light. :pray:
Thanks.

That's what I was thinking too. Medi's new bodies are apparently stronger and the poseability of my Medi Anakin is insane (not my pic):
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2598/3976058133_d1e839560c_o.jpg

I kind of hope the poseability is like the above pic, but the height of an EB fig because Medi figs are just too small.

Also, Luke's sculpt needs serious improvements.

Medi bodies have improved greatly for the past few years. In both poseability (which was never really an issue) - and quality of material.

I just received a second one today I intend to keep MIB. This really is great figure...not going to say worth the money...but a great figure...best ep IV luke by far,truly.
Still wondering if someone can post pics of their luke's lightsabre?:pray:
Mine has a metal like switch, that I think should have had a black grip glued to it. I think it might have been a QC issue, just want to confirm before I contact medicom.

I may try to post a pic of mine.
cheers

Back