Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a shot next to my modded leia with GG head sculpt.
IMG_9062.jpg

Yeah, that is a wonderful sculpt!
And the pic is brilliant, somehow the color makes it look just like a 70's movie still.

If you're referring to the photo with Threepio, it's because his eyes are so bright when they're lit that the detail work got lost in the first pictures I took due to over-exposure. I then used a faster shutter speed & fixed the levels in post, then -- VOILA! -- the results are what you see there.

Maybe I'm the only one who likes it but I'd buy two more for the headsculpts If I had money to burn. I threw together a mold and cast one for my stormtrooper Luke. Turned out ok. Still working on the paint apps.

IMG_0248.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one who likes it but I'd buy two more for the headsculpts If I had money to burn. I threw together a mold and cast one for my stormtrooper Luke. Turned out ok. Still working on the paint apps.

Although I don't think it looks a thing like Hamill, I like the stylization. Its a good comic book rendition.

i was thinking about taking the luke and putting him in a medicom stormtrooper outfit

I tried that. It looked good but I ultimately chose to go with SS. It would definitely fit him better but it's not the same size armor as regular armor. If you wanted to have a han in stormtrooper next to him and be in scale you would have to go with Marmit or SS to make it look right. and Luke is still supposed to be in regular armor so it should be the same size. He just looks shorter in it.

I love this figure and have received constant ribbing and piss taking since declaring my feelings on it! (riddick I'm looking at you) It looks awesome with the droids and a few jawas. Sure it's overpriced but what else even comes close to this version of desert Luke? Anyway nice to see some appreciation for it at last.

I love this figure and have received constant ribbing and piss taking since declaring my feelings on it! (riddick I'm looking at you) It looks awesome with the droids and a few jawas. Sure it's overpriced but what else even comes close to this version of desert Luke? Anyway nice to see some appreciation for it at last.

Dont worry I have your back its a great figure :hi5:!!!, the best luke so far....had the paint apps been better on the sdcc exclusive luke and han in trooper armor there mayhave been a better head...but that was not to be.

I'm right there with you guys. Love this figure. Head sculpt and body are perfect 1/6 scale for Luke. If I can find a few more heads of this one to finish out my ANH Luke looks I'd be a happy collector.

Back