Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warriors_089Pyxurz.jpg

Warriors come out and play!

I would buy a Swan figure.

I hear ya bro. What did you do with the UU heads? And did you buy them just for that reason? How much did you spend on them. I got my first one for $208.00 shipped off eBay. My second I just got for $110.00 shipped on eBay as well. I need one more head for my Stormtrooper custom. I tried molding and casting the head but my painting skills are not great.
Here's what I have so far.
IMG_0248.jpg

MOD that Fett! :D

Here's my Luke- My only issue with him is the saber light is somewhat dull and very temperamental. Otherwise this is an excellent figure.

112th111912009.jpg

112th111912008.jpg

112th111912011.jpg

Just put some new batteries in it. I bought a set off eBay for like $4.00 shipped. Much brighter now. You twist it to ignite. There is also a tricky rubber grip the will come off if you twist too hard. If that happens you have to press the metal tab to ignite it.

Oh and this is the same fett modded and futzed.

4utyba8u.jpg
pesujepu.jpg
e8eqy4yn.jpg

Hey GB, is that the 100th Hasbro Luke tunic?
It does look really nice...

Pretty sure it is... but I bought it loose with some other stuff so I can't say for certain.

Just saw this pic posted over on the HT Luke thread.
6ehu7ese.jpg

Looks like the UU Luke hair on the HT head.

The sculpt is definitely is too old looking for an ANH look and that hairstyle.

duse8eje.jpg

Maybe just try darkening the hair a bit. That might blend the two better. Makes a good post accident Hamil as apposed to pre accident
2ysa4y8u.jpg

Hey jedijim3002, question for you, as I don't have the SS Luke, so I was wondering that maybe I could modify the boots once I get my UU Luke.

Are the boots in SS Luke just like a long piece of fabric that you wrap-aroud the legs or is a single piece that you attach to the figure?

The boots are technically in two pieces. The shoe which is rubber and the wrapping going up the leg is fabric.
hyra9y4u.jpg
5arajaje.jpg
e9ysyzat.jpg
a4y4y3yn.jpg

I hope you can see it in these pics. The fabric strips go over the shoes and wraps around the pants. I put mine on a TT slim body. A bit more filled out.

Thanks dude, so I think I could basically cut off the higher part of the boots and get some fabric straps of the same color as SS Luke boots and they will look good.

BTW, that ceremonial Luke looks awesome :clap

Thanks for sharing Gipetto0812, I didn't know about this site, I'm getting the GYM outfit for my Avengers Captain America :)

This set looks good, it even comes with a cape, the only think I don't like are those super skinny pants :lol
:lol

Well you have to consider that the body they're using is a muscular body which we know Hamil is not especially at that young of ANH :lol
Thanks for sharing Gipetto0812, I didn't know about this site, I'm getting the GYM outfit for my Avengers Captain America :)
Your very welcome :duff

Love shopping at Cots. They get a lot of 3rd Party 1/6 stuff and a lot of 1/6 figures/parts you wouldn't find at most other sites. They're good ppl though for sure. Some of the best and friendliest Customer Service as well

The only thing I'd really want from that set is the Tunic, and the cut looks good, but no so sure about the material.

I think you need a thread for your slave Leia please. :yess: :impatient:

Thanks. I posted some pics on one of the slave leia threads. Can't remember which one. I used a small bust seemless body and cut the legs down so she'd be the right height. I tried using the koto leia but the head looked a bit too small. Then I tried the GG bust head and that seems too big.
IMG_8740.jpg
IMG_8732.jpg
IMG_8738.jpg

Thanks dude, so I think I could basically cut off the higher part of the boots and get some fabric straps of the same color as SS Luke boots and they will look good.

BTW, that ceremonial Luke looks awesome :clap

Thanks. I knew I wanted all the ANH outfits with the same head. I have the SS Stormtrooper Luke with this head as well. I recasted it and tried to paint it but I'm not very good.
IMG_9560.jpg
IMG_9562.jpg
IMG_9567.jpg

Back