Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so impressed with SSC Obi-wan with the light up saber I wanted to compare with this figure. So I got him today - and the SSC website says batteries are included. Anyone know where they are in the package? You'd think they'd be in the saber, but nope.

Mine were in the sabre Dave, I have two of them, both the same. They are the smallest batteries I've ever seen. One of my sabres is a bit wonky though, I had to clean the contact points to get it to work. But as light up sabres they beat the SS hands down IMO.

Thank You! :hi5:

I think the head sculpt is actually pretty good. Sure, its not 100% and Its looks partially like Hamil, but its not quite there. Like others have said, the sweet spot in the 3/4 view.

:lol:rotfl

Oh you like it now??! After all the *****ing you did about it? After all the trolling you did when i said I thought it was cool. Hilarious.
But glad you like it. With a bit of modding it looks great, that Bespin Luke belt is all wrong though, change the buckle at least.

I was so impressed with SSC Obi-wan with the light up saber I wanted to compare with this figure. So I got him today - and the SSC website says batteries are included. Anyone know where they are in the package? You'd think they'd be in the saber, but nope.

Then that was a QC mistake. They are supposed to be already in the saber. They are very small and a pain to get in for replacement....at least with my butter fingers.

Then that was a QC mistake. They are supposed to be already in the saber. They are very small and a pain to get in for replacement....at least with my butter fingers.

Yeah they are very small. I had to replace mine and dropped one on my shaggy dawn carpet :lol Took me awhile to find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Okay, the batteries were in there, but seemed they got put in upside down and were stuck so it looked like they weren't in place. Now I got it to work.

Has anyone tried removing the hair and putting it on a HT Bespin Luke?

Okay, the batteries were in there, but seemed they got put in upside down and were stuck so it looked like they weren't in place. Now I got it to work.

I think JediJim may have done so. He took the thing to pieces if I remember correctly.

Changing the hair on the DX does change it dramatically.. my DX with Jedi (ish) hair..

1-69.jpg
1-71.jpg

Last edited:

Can't remember the guys name but he did send me two of the UU heads with the hair removed for free. Here is the UU hair on the HT head.
je2atyva.jpg

Yeah, definitely a very idealized Hamill. Reminds me more of the Luke on the original Star Wars poster art but does have the essence of Hamill (and Beck, I guess :lol). Cool figure overall, though.

Got the Blitzway Carlito's Way Body in the mail today so I took a crack at the neck mod. First time chopping away a whole neck, thought I FUBAR'd it at one point. Might go back and clean it up a bit but its all the time I had for it today. :)

Some pics next to my other Luke's
62623_10151545768524663_685481886_n.jpg

65604_10151545768824663_2052919666_n.jpg

539779_10151545769204663_274681222_n.jpg

562052_10151545769619663_1718070580_n.jpg

69009_10151545770119663_274548354_n.jpg

539739_10151545771579663_1944369360_n.jpg

561940_10151545771814663_1871621899_n.jpg

547426_10151545772134663_476129732_n.jpg

You know as bad as the likeness is to Hamill it COULD almost work if displayed in the Tom Jung poster art pose. It's just too bad we don't have a decent looking Leia to pose by his feet. It would make a fantastic display.

star-wars-one-sheet-style-a.jpg

You know as bad as the likeness is to Hamill it COULD almost work if displayed in the Tom Jung poster art pose. It's just too bad we don't have a decent looking Leia to pose by his feet. It would make a fantastic display.

star-wars-one-sheet-style-a.jpg

If we get a great ANH Leia someday I would display them that way. Its one of my favorite movie poster images and the figure would work for that. We would just need a figure of a Hot Leia to compliment him :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Hot Toys needs to make ANH Leia. All we have is Sideshow Monkeyface. :monkey1

Does anyone who owned Medicom's Tatooine Luke still remember how good the LED lightsaber was? Was the light powerful enough? Any pics?
Thanks,
m.

Back