Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Repaint is all. Taped the body and sprayed the dome. Then put a cone of paper on the dome and sprayed the body a full ivory for that worn look. And repainted all the blue with a metallic acrylic.

Those modded boots look great!, I may have to do that. Been on my "to do" list for a while now. I already fixed up a belt made from a HT one..
I may change the buckle again (made from an old credit card), I basically took apart the HT one, pockets etc and reshaped them....
Did this a while back, but have no time to do anything else right now. The weathering pattern on the buckle changes a lot between the movie and the promo stills.
One of them looked like this. Some are almost black, some a lot more silver.

Nice work on the belt Rory, I did similar mod to mine..

IMGP3517_zps82e6a4a8.jpg

This is how it looks at the moment
IMGP3520_zps414bcc3f.jpg

Still a work in progress, but I chopped the skinny neck off Hot Toys style and changed the body over to the Blitzway Carlito body. Still need to colour match the neck and forearms. And futz him.

That's a great looking Luke Cavlcade. :hi5:

One subtle thing you did that I really like, is that you've got his belt sitting a little lower than how a lot of folks futz their Lukes.

That's actually how Hamill wore the belt in the film - see my sig. :D

IMGP3517_zps82e6a4a8.jpg

This is how it looks at the moment
IMGP3520_zps414bcc3f.jpg

Still a work in progress, but I chopped the skinny neck off Hot Toys style and changed the body over to the Blitzway Carlito body. Still need to colour match the neck and forearms. And futz him.

:thud:

Wow that looks great!! I may have to do that with the body/head too. That looks so much better! :hi5:

Thanks man, yours looks great (move those two rivets on belt and its perfect!) love your body swap as well.
:clap

I was toying with the notion of hacking the neck off and replacing it HT style. Very nice. I agree the Medi stock neck is too skinny. It may be a lot of what's throwing people off the sculpt.

Thanks Lads. I picked it up cheap as a project and was happy to go at it with the dremel. Still a bit Left to do though.

having it in my hand I still think its questionable but over all I really like this figure, EB did a great job

Got my Luke last Saturday, but didnt really have a lot of time with him, also I had to replace the batteries in the saber as they came dead.

First reaction when I saw this figure when it first came out was yuck. Especially at the $300 price point. But I always wanted that light up led light saber so that was a big pull for me grabbing this at the $155 shipped price a week ago.

Once I had this figure in hand though, the sculpt really isnt that bad. And maybe with a repaint it could be even better (Ive been spoiled by the Enterbay 1:4 and HT paint jobs as of late so that might have something to do with it)

I dont like the body. It make the clothes lay naturally enough or something. Going to go Cavlcades route and get a Blitzway Carlito's Way body and do the neck mod on this guy. Then Ill really get to work on the clothes.

Going to look at local hobby/craft stores for some clothe strips to wrap around the boots. As well. Anyway heres what I have him looking like right now. Took one of our old fish aquarium rocks to use for that famous scene in A New Hope. Need to look at getting some binoculars to put on the belt as well.

Pics:

292273_10151534450679663_1101169514_n.jpg

534947_10151534450809663_21938175_n.jpg

551506_10151534450979663_1934661532_n.jpg

Saber is now on my BD HT Luke!

Nice one Rzeznikk! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the mods.

I was so impressed with SSC Obi-wan with the light up saber I wanted to compare with this figure. So I got him today - and the SSC website says batteries are included. Anyone know where they are in the package? You'd think they'd be in the saber, but nope.

Back