Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Here are some shots with the koto bikini parts, chain, and hasbro fabrics as well as the GG head.
5uvyqa9e.jpg
ynaty3y8.jpg
u2a6u4a9.jpg

Hey, for those that would like to get him for kinda reasonable price, Amazon has him for 135.62 + 25 shipping.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Luke-Skywalker-Hope-MedicomToy-JAPAN/dp/B004HYGHG6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1360098359&sr=8-9&keywords=uu+luke[/ame]

I wouldn't even pay that much for that horrible headsculpt and boots.

It's a good thing you don't visit threads of figures you'd never collect then.

Is the body on this Medi luke the same as the one used on Medi ROTJ Boba Fett?

Most all of the Star Wars Medi bodies are the same. The only real difference is the ankle/foot configuration and the size of the wrist holes. The ball on the neck post that comes out of the shoulders have also been known to be different sizes.

Nice price. I swapped mine to a TT slim and used the SS outfit.
avu3y8u7.jpg
bu9ybenu.jpg

Yeah not too bad I thought. I have a TT slim I may do the same thing with it. But I don't have the SS suit. Ill have to settle with the one he comes with for now. Probably will use the HT belt though. Might look at some different cloth wraps for his boots since the boots are the thing that really bother me with this release.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah not too bad I thought. I have a TT slim I may do the same thing with it. But I don't have the SS suit. Ill have to settle with the one he comes with for now. Probably will use the HT belt though. Might look at some different cloth wraps for his boots since the boots are the thing that really bother me with this release.

I too used the HT belt and replaced the wraps on mine using some from the SS Tusken, however I removed the upper part of the medi boot, thought they were too big if the wraps were layered over the top. I prefer the sculpt of the medi shoe part to the SS Luke boots.

This is how the boots turned out.

IMGP3502_zps710efe20.jpg

I too used the HT belt and replaced the wraps on mine using some from the SS Tusken, however I removed the upper part of the medi boot, thought they were too big if the wraps were layered over the top. I prefer the sculpt of the medi shoe part to the SS Luke boots.

This is how the boots turned out.

IMGP3502_zps710efe20.jpg

That does look pretty good. I was thinking about using the Clean Bespin Luke's boots and get some cloth to wrap around them. Pants and Shirt seem to be ok.

Ill have to wait till I have him in hand to decide for sure.

Those are different boots though. The bespin belt isn't the same either. The buckle is hexagonal as apposed to the square ANH buckle. It's just me but that would drive me nuts.

Those modded boots look great!, I may have to do that. Been on my "to do" list for a while now. I already fixed up a belt made from a HT one..
I may change the buckle again (made from an old credit card), I basically took apart the HT one, pockets etc and reshaped them....
Did this a while back, but have no time to do anything else right now. The weathering pattern on the buckle changes a lot between the movie and the promo stills.
One of them looked like this. Some are almost black, some a lot more silver.

1-97_zps9913a54a.jpg

3-69_zps456dbc40.jpg

Last edited:
Back