ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

I'd go for Mistah J any day over Bats mags. Plus if you're getting Bats how can you not get joker?

Including the DX11 2.0 Joker I will have ten 1/6 scale Jokers. Ten. I don't need more Jokers. And like other have said, I want to keep my collection focused on 1/6. I don't want to fall into a 1/4 scale slippery slope.

However, I would like 1 or 2 museum quality Bats to flank my collection.

I plan to sell my Gandalf PF, and then it will just be those 2 1/4 scale figures. That's enough.

Yawn.

Enough teasers.

:lecture :lol

Aaaaaaaaaand the Begins suit looks better too.

:lecture

Wow...this thread cooled right off.

Pics? Pics? C'mon now EB, we need a pic fix!

It's Sunday :wave

I want my 1:4 scale tumbler and bat pod.

The Begins suit is great, and I'm glad they're making it in 1/4 because it would be cool to see it on that scale...BUT, while it was technically in a few scenes of TDK, it will be a little odd to pose him with the Joker, since Batman never encountered the Joker while wearing the OC.

Agreed. EB just needs to give us a 1/4 scale Scarecrow then, I guess. Do it, Enterbay! Scarecrow was always cooler than Joker anyways.

Yes please...:exactly: :goodpost:

3 posters for each film, 1 character for each poster. :lecture

The Begins suit is great, and I'm glad they're making it in 1/4 because it would be cool to see it on that scale...BUT, while it was technically in a few scenes of TDK, it will be a little odd to pose him with the Joker, since Batman never encountered the Joker while wearing the OC.

Waiting on Bill to give the announcement. :monkey1
Probably having a hard time making the suit for 1/4th? :lol

Enterbay, you're fired.

50bbb064.jpg

I didn't buy any new collectible for a year. I feel like I need to get something :gah:

This hobby involves a ton of waiting for product and a ton of lolcats inbetween. :lol

If you seek a hobby where instant gratification is a must, this is not for you. :lol

For Pete's sake, people; how many times do I have to say it: 1/4 scale vehicles will not happen. They're just too damn big. A 1/4 scale figure is the size of a toddler, Don't get me wrong, it'd be neat to see, but at some point, it just goes a little too far. A 1/4 scale Tumbler would probably be the size of a kid's battery powered truck that he drives around the backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back