ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

For Pete's sake, people; how many times do I have to say it: 1/4 scale vehicles will not happen. They're just too damn big. A 1/4 scale figure is the size of a toddler, Don't get me wrong, it'd be neat to see, but at some point, it just goes a little too far. A 1/4 scale Tumbler would probably be the size of a kid's battery powered truck that he drives around the backyard.

:yess::yess::yess:

Do you know how much shipping would cost for something that size? If this is EB we're talking about, picture how much you'd have to pay to get something that large from Hong Kong to the US. I don't even want to think about it. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

580081_331152043626002_1609342082_n.jpg
168887_461290627217104_1102116964_n.jpg

547217_462518753760958_742275950_n.jpg

still unsure about getting the begins suit. Would really love to get the dark knight suit first though

We have seen enough of body now let's see the face :impatient:

still unsure about getting the begins suit. Would really love to get the dark knight suit first though

Yup, gonna wait for the TDK suit

If Bale sculpt spot on I will getting this :hi5: Even though I prefer TDK suit.

Well say it releases (assuming) at the end of July, we should see official pics of both Batman and Joker i'd say by the end of the month.

Do you guys think Batman will cheaper than Rambo. So he didn't have much accessories.

The must own pieces of 2012 already came out. :lol

Is it fair to say that they're all must own pieces? I think it's fair to say that figures like Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and Jack Joker have set a new standard, but seeing the DX 2.0, and then, if the figure turns out the way we think, the new DX Batman, these have taken massive leaps and bounds in just 2 years, and it's a great time to be a collector. Then, we see the rise of 1/4 scale. It's a new type of collecting; a new frontier, if you will, and I would like to explore it.

So, let's see: 20+ year old properties finally getting products, massive quality jumps, and an entirely new type of collecting? Not to mention the tons of figures and licenses this year. Yup, 2012 is a landmark year for collectors.

Do you guys think Batman will cheaper than Rambo. So he didn't have much accessories.

The suit will probably keep the price up. As long as it doesn't go past $400-$420 including shipping (direct from EB), it'll keep calling my name. Perhaps I'll answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back