ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

But if theres multiples then surely they are now production pieces? Just show us the goddamn thing! :gahh:

Yeah it looks like they've got all their approvals and are in full production mode. Seems like they want to hit us with a quick reveal and release, I like it :panic:

Yeah it looks like they've got all their approvals and are in full production mode. Seems like they want to hit us with a quick reveal and release, I like it :panic:

Still not sure I like that pattern. What if it somehow looks horrifically off? Too late to change anything. You have to wait till the next figure to see if they've listened to any criticisms. At least the way HT does it theres opportunity for a not-the-best prototype to turn into a gem. It happens. One can't pinpoint where that is the result of fan complaints but I can't believe fans are not listened to at all...indiana jones excepted.

That is true, difference for me though is I absolutely do not trust HT to nail their Protos, whereas with what I've seen from EB, Protos seem to be pretty spot on especially in the last 12 months

I'm not sure... I like to actually see what I'm buying not the better version of what they want it to look like :dunno

Yeah, one thing about EB though, is that they seem very thorough. They might take longer, but a recurring pattern that I've noticed of late, is that EB doesn't need the criticism that HT protos are subject to because they try to get it right before showing the item. Sort of a "slow and steady wins the race" sort of mind set.

Yeah, one thing about EB though, is that they seem very thorough. They might take longer, but a recurring pattern that I've noticed of late, is that EB doesn't need the criticism that HT protos are subject to because they try to get it right before showing the item. Sort of a "slow and steady wins the race" sort of mind set.

Nah, don't like it, show it so that I can _____ before buying it. :lol

I just want to order this ___er already!:lol One of the reasons I'm so excited is because I love the Begins suit, show us, EB!

For some reason it didn't hit me until just now, but considering that the mask is in one of the teaser pictures, you guys think that means a bank robber Joker figure is on the way as well?

I don't think I ever remember something being teased this long with these partial in-progress shots. Doesn't do much for me, personally. Start teasing it when you're almost ready to show it off.

We should be seeing a full reveal soon right? I thought this was going up for PO end of April?

That's what I heard. Suffice it to say, there're still 6 days left, so let's keep our fingers crossed and pray to our Bat-deity.:lol :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back