ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

EB will prolly be done with OC Bats way before HT shows their first 1/4 piece.

Your probably right, HT have probably only just decided to do this scale. It does make me wonder if HT would of gone in to 1/4 if it wasn't for EB?

Your probably right, HT have probably only just decided to do this scale. It does make me wonder if HT would of gone in to 1/4 if it wasn't for EB?

prolly not, but I think the competition will put out very high quality pieces in fear of the other company doing the same exact figure.

EB will prolly be done with OC Bats way before HT shows their first 1/4 piece.

I don't know about that. HT seems to be machine like in their processes where EB has a more artistic tone to their way of business. HT has deadlines, schedules, quarter predictions whereas EB seems to get it out when it gets out. I would argue that HT would get out theirs before EB would simply on the history of the two companies. How it translates into quality, we'll see.

Given they've been messing around with 1:4 busts for a while I would bet this was already on the books especially to start with a Batman and a license which includes Iron Man given that Batman and Iron Man both had 1:4 busts. I wouldn't be shocked if we saw prototypes of these faster than anyone imagined.

Just hope we'll get more news soon...

I just cancelled my 1/4 Arnie for that one..couldn't afford both and Batman is my priority.

Can't wait to see this crazy figure.

I'm keeping my 1/4 Arnie. Don't know when this will come out :D

About to return Hot Toys Batman Begins TF Exc and wait for this.

Pair it up with Hot Toys 1/4 TDRK maybe?

I hope Enterbay one has an unmaskable cowl?

Zzzz

Couldn't the One Sixth Bruce guy give us a little info on this?

I really want to see a prototype for these. I have my 1/4 T-800 Endo skeleton and my Enterbay 1/4 terminator ordered. I would like to get a joker and a batman so I'd have two for each series and all match in scale. Would be pretty neet.

69464edegw1dn4vgmvpuij.jpg

That's because scale is hard to translate in pictures. That's why SS has that apple next to the 1/4 so you can see how big it is compared to it.

I thought it looked like the Hot Toys cowl as well...I'm sure it's much bigger though!

Doesn't look like the HT cowl to me. Only similarities is the fact they would both be the begins cowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back