ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

Oh, wait. Void. I agree with Maglor. It is wrinkles! If i'm right i'll have your Bruce Wayne. Ta.

QUOTE=bandito;3969935]Batman OC 1/4
69464edegw1dn4vgmvpuij.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The left ear isnt straight!?!?

Edit: maybe it's the lighting...I'd like to see this be bad ass.

Edit: maybe it's the lighting...I'd like to see this be bad ass.[/QUOTE]

yea that ear looks a little warped.

nice teaser, but I wonder if the front side has Bales face with it. Otherwise, we've already seen the front of the cowl w/o bale in there

I agree that the left ear isn't straight. But I guess this is just a prototype so not concerned about that

And yeah, the front better have Bale in it otherwise we have indeed already seen it :lol

Edit: maybe it's the lighting...I'd like to see this be bad ass.[/QUOTE]

Looks great from behind

I think you guys are overlooking the shape of the ears.

If you look at the angle of where he took the picture, the box is slightly turned from this perspective.

Get over it.

It's crooked. The left ear doesn't have a curve as it should, it has a kink instead.

But it doesn't matter, it's just a proto. I'm not expecting the final head to be crooked. So what's the big deal :dunno

Aw come on, why the hell does it have to be 1/4th?

Uh, so collectors don't get saddled with yet another 1/6 OC figure? :lol

I think the current 1/6 options for this particular Batman leaves some room for improvement, sadly enough, after seemingly numerous attempts.

If this new Enterbay Batman turns out to be more accurate than HT's, I'm only going to wish it were 1/6.

I think the current 1/6 options for this particular Batman leaves some room for improvement, sadly enough, after seemingly numerous attempts.

If this new Enterbay Batman turns out to be more accurate than HT's, I'm only going to wish it were 1/6.

I can't remember the last time EB did anything in 1/6 that didn't leave quite a bit to be desired. The T2 looks great in 1/4 but there's no saying they could have done an equally solid job in 1/6.

I can't remember the last time EB did anything in 1/6 that didn't leave quite a bit to be desired. The T2 looks great in 1/4 but there's no saying they could have done an equally solid job in 1/6.

Very true, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't try. The more competition, the better. I can only speak for myself, but I'm always open for improvements where applicable.

The funny thing is, this particular bat-incarnation would've been a great 1/6 project for Enterbay, as they would have avoided HT's seemingly blood thirsty crusade to out-do them with a future release. I mean, what would HT do, release another BB figure? :lol

Oh well, in any case, I look forward to seeing this thing in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back