ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Enterbay doing Chris Nolan's Batman?

That's definitely one of their 1/6 stands. It'll be interesting to see if they're doing 1/4 figures or if they're just doing 1/4 scaled replicas.

Holy crap!!! Just now saw this. Ive always wanted someone to make an actual rubber cowl with a sculpt underneath and if that is what EB is going for, this figure is gonna be insane. I hope we get a reveal soon so I can pass on the new OC BATS.

More things to await and see?! I feel like I need to win the lotto sooner than later :lol

225641_10150253020410863_524030862_8049781_3007690_n.jpg

Is that alfred?

Yikes, I like my Enterbay figures but I have little faith in them delivering on this line. They're likely to produce a stellar sculpt, as well as a suit that falls apart or leaks like a sieve :slap

The stand doesn't really tell what scale the figure is going to be at. If I remember correctly, when EB showed their 1/4 T2 T-800, he was on 2 1/6 scale stands.

With that said, that BB cowl looks great!!! And a BR Joker? awesome! very interested to see how they come out

why is ENTERBAY so sloooow in producing and releasing figures? By the time these comes out HT would be done with TDKR figures.

So, are Enterbay's 1/4 scale figures actually figures or just basically premium formats?

Based on their T800, they look to be PFs with some limited articulation.

I might actually be interested since these are figures.

Re: ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight

So a hollow cowl? Possible accessory to go along with 2 sculpts, one with cowl one without with Bale likeness??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back