ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Enterbay doing Chris Nolan's Batman?

I do have both hot toys and enterbay godfather and im trading my ht one cause it is like comparing dx to bobby c joker .dx is nice but bobby c is better

1/4 is fine for me. If it 1/4 I prefer a statue not 1/4 with articulation.

wow that is great news I wonder if any 1/6 scale is going to come out of it. I would love to see a 1/4 scale nurse joker

Fine, if you want a smooth criminal leaning joker, like my bruce here:

P1070068.jpg

It was a gift, so I cant sell or get rid of it. :lol

I do have both hot toys and enterbay godfather and im trading my ht one cause it is like comparing dx to bobby c joker .dx is nice but bobby c is better

Ah, so you're just a heavy drinker then. I owned both and couldn't get over how much the EB Godfather looked like the actor from a Turkish knockoff film or some kind of Columbian drug lord. EVERY aspect about that figure paled in comparison to HotToys' Godfather.

1. There's already enough Batman Begins and The Dark Knight collectibles out there

2. I have plenty of Hot Toys Begins and The Dark Knight to hold me over

3. I hope this lights a fire under Hot Toys' ass to make the final "deserving" character from Begins and The Dark Knight rises, which is Neeson Ras Al Ghul.

4. ENTERBAY BEGINS AND TDK? WHO CARES, HOT TOYS IS FINALLY MAKING 1/6 '89 BATMAN AND JOKER!

Enterbay is too late, they're always too late. Won't be long before they try and copy '89 Batman from Hot Toys too.

If they want to succeed they should jump into TDKR.

1. There's already enough Batman Begins and The Dark Knight collectibles out there

2. I have plenty of Hot Toys Begins and The Dark Knight to hold me over

3. I hope this lights a fire under Hot Toys' ass to make the final "deserving" character from Begins and The Dark Knight rises, which is Neeson Ras Al Ghul.

4. ENTERBAY BEGINS AND TDK? WHO CARES, HOT TOYS IS FINALLY MAKING 1/6 '89 BATMAN AND JOKER!

Enterbay is too late, they're always too late. Won't be long before they try and copy '89 Batman from Hot Toys too.

If they want to succeed they should jump into TDKR.

Nah.

If they wanna succeed, they should spend their time in fixing the QC of their recent products instead of starting a new project.

Can't wait to see that figure of Kobe. Hope EB won't disappoint us in making it. :pray: Anyway, re: those Nolan's Batman license, all I want is for them to make Ra's Al Ghul since HT ldoesn't look interested in making it. :dunno I'm also hoping they'll make a Tumbler & Batpod since I missed those HT version. :pray:

Last edited:

you do realize that Kobe is being made by Enterbay and not HT right?

you do realize that HT has a habit of screwing most of EB's releases right?

eg;

prisonbreak EB--> Truetype HT

Luke EB--> Luke HT

Seamless muscle bruce body EB --> Seamless muscle bruce body HT

Smiling bruce EB --> smiling bruce HT

eg;

Luke EB--> Luke HT

The man's got a point! :monkey1

eg;

Luke EB--> Luke HT

Pretty sad that EB hasn't risen to the occasion though and put out a superior product. :(

Ugh I swear Enterbay is trying to dig their own grave.

Looking forward to seeing if it's for 1/4 or not.

I don't collect 12"

I own almost every hot toys figure to come out in the last 4 years .i thought they were the best 1 6 scale figues until i saw an enterbay godfather in hand.the pictures do it no justice.it stands by far the nicest figure in my collection.the chair is real metal and the detail blows hot toys plastic one out of the water.the cat is better it has real wiskers.the clothes fit and the body is perfect .the headsculpt is miles beyond hot toys th eyes are aa seprate peice you cant move them but that little bit of depth between eyes and eyelids makes a bi diffence its hard to tell by the pictures but anyone who has both would have to agree that said i would love a nuse joker or even a regular version

The ____? I'm sorry, maybe you just don't know what Marlon Brando, hailed one of the best actors of cinema history, looks like in the film.

review_ebdon_large.jpg

This pic makes it plain obvious.

Btw, EB's chair isn't even accurate.

Enterbays godfather looks asian:lol

The ____? I'm sorry, maybe you just don't know what Marlon Brando, hailed one of the best actors of cinema history, looks like in the film.

review_ebdon_large.jpg

This pic makes it plain obvious.

Btw, EB's chair isn't even accurate.

I like how you counter is very detailed explanation and analysis of the figure with an overused picture and an unnecessary comment that implies he doesn't know what he is talking about.

And one of his central arguments was that the EB figure truly stands out in hand and that pictures do not do it justice. How do you respond? With a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back