Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a lot better in the vid and in recent pics than those awful con pics we saw a while back. But this is a polarizing sculpt it seems, you either totally see Al Pacino in there or you don't. Pass.

Looks like sh!#. What a horrible looking figure. Its tempting because Blitzway may pass on the war version but with such sh!#ty clothes and sculpt I have to pass.

DSC_4804.jpg

DSC_4807.jpg

DSC_4813.jpg

DSC_4785.jpg

DSC_4782.jpg

DSC_4786.jpg

DSC_4792.jpg

DSC_4793.jpg

DSC_4796.jpg

DSC_4802.jpg

I don't see the clothes as being baggy.Just by lookin at those PICS. you can clearly see that the suit is fitted for the new RM body type.Like CC said every figure need a little TLC when they come straight out of the box.WHAT'S UP TFG!^_^

I don't see the clothes as being baggy.Just by lookin at those PICS. you can clearly see that the suit is fitted for the new RM body type.Like CC said every figure need a little TLC when they come straight out of the box.WHAT'S UP TFG!^_^

Yo whats up brother! Man Ive been meaning to reply to your PM but keep getting distracted.:slap Been real busy lately. The 1.5mm nail heads came today by the way(finally after 2 weeks wait!) so I can get started on my Leons vest. They still havent got the 2mm or 2.5mm nail heads in stock though:monkey2
Speak to later bro.:wave

Despite the dissapointing outcome for the figure, I think I will eventually pick him up.
My love for the film is so great that I will ignore the ridiculous sculpt.
After all the suit and accessories do look very nice.

Last edited:
Sculpt is bizarre, but cool. Love it with the glasses on. But the paint job is amazing. Anyone who doesn't own an EB figure should see the quality of these sculpts inhand. They look more like real people, it's the skin layer they use I think. HT sculpts tend to look plastic and mass produced in comparison IMO. Now if only they dealt with their QC issues and accessories.
:(

Sculpt is bizarre, but cool. Love it with the glasses on. But the paint job is amazing. Anyone who doesn't own an EB figure should see the quality of these sculpts inhand. They look more like real people, it's the skin layer they use I think. HT sculpts tend to look plastic and mass produced in comparison IMO. Now if only they dealt with their QC issues and accessories.
:(

Their paint quality has gone way down lately though. T bag wasn't near as nice as Jack Bauer was.

I think Enterbay realizes they missed the boat on the Respect version so there is no rush in getting that one out. But if they hurry and get the War version out first, then they beat Blitzway to the punch. That is, if Blitzway is even going to make one. Since there is so much doubt, the Blitzway buyers will end up buying this so they have a War version. Enterbay wins that way and if Blitzway does end up making a War version, they can make it better (coke head and angry head, desk, accessories, etc) and win in the long run. :dunno

How did they "miss the boat" on their respect version? The sculpt is WAY better than this one.

Back