Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i get it.......you made the investment and you dont want to admit your mistake, well your punishment is looking back at you with those strange eyes lolz

hey i get it.......you made the investment and you dont want to admit your mistake, well your punishment is looking back at you with those strange eyes lolz

If I liked this version I'd buy it...hell I'd probably get 2, but the HS is off...if you like it great, but you are probably the first person to say that BW's doesn't look good.

This sculpt would have been OK but the eyes are just off. I think that is throwing off the likeness. An unpainted version of this sculpt would look just fine.

If I liked this version I'd buy it...hell I'd probably get 2, but the HS is off...if you like it great, but you are probably the first person to say that BW's doesn't look good.

its all subjective but to me its badly off .....enterbays is a good looking piece, it will look good in my collection..... end of the day gotta feed your own fire:wave

its all subjective but to me its badly off .....enterbays is a good looking piece, it will look good in my collection..... end of the day gotta feed your own fire:wave

Very true. Personally, I love both versions. The 'respect, EB one looks great too! I will have all 3!:yess:

I like the EB sculpt more than Blitzways... The Blitzway one looked a little too gaunt to me. Really need to see the respect version to really compare the two...

Very true. Personally, I love both versions. The 'respect, EB one looks great too! I will have all 3!:yess:

Unless the respect HS is amazing, I will only be picking up the war version. I find no need for whats basically a repeat figure by a company that produces less than spectacular products

It doesn't look bad out of the box in that video.

It's basically this for me if I was gonnna collect this... if I get this I definitely have to get the Respect version of the Blitzway to compliment this. Cuz this is like an alternate version being released first.

I think Enterbay realizes they missed the boat on the Respect version so there is no rush in getting that one out. But if they hurry and get the War version out first, then they beat Blitzway to the punch. That is, if Blitzway is even going to make one. Since there is so much doubt, the Blitzway buyers will end up buying this so they have a War version. Enterbay wins that way and if Blitzway does end up making a War version, they can make it better (coke head and angry head, desk, accessories, etc) and win in the long run. :dunno

Enterbay isn't what is once was. Their quality has really gone down hill the last few years. I only own their 24 figures and T-bag and T-bag wasn't nearly as nice as the 24 figures.

I was going to pass on this set but not now after seeing that video,i'm totally sold on this set.Blitzway might've nailed AL Pacino as TM but besides an excellent sculpt the rest of the figure is rather boring.Enterbay's,on the other hand, doesn't look nothing like Al Pacino but it totally nails TOny Montana's persona and that's what makes it an exciting set for me.I think so anyway!Can't wait to get this figure!^_^

The price is the biggest turn off to me really. $230+ for this? For $180 you got a freaking chair with Blitzway's Tony. This is a $150 figure tops.

Back