Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought from a fellow collector:

Enterbay Scarface: War Version

Already owning the knock off Godfather figure, I really wanted to complement that one with the other gangster icon, Scarface.

The most memorable scene, is of course the "Say hello to my little friend", so my preference also went out for the War version.
The Respect version, I am not a huge fan of, for me the Blitzway version is still the best out of those two.
I hope to be able to find a loose Blitzway Scarface chair in the future to put beautifully next to the War version.

Headsculpt is great, the accessories are fun, the chains, cigar, watch, especially the suitcase with coke, the only think what I'd miss is the holster with gun and some money stacks, but they have put these smarly with their respect version.

Encountered only some problems with his collar of his shirt, this looks a bit big, and kan be a pain in the ass to sit properly.
I've also have some small stains on his leftsleeve, it looks like a bit of glue residue, which I can get ticked off by easily, especially when you notice it on the pics.
and his sunglasses, I can't get them properly on his head, it seems the sides are a bit short to put in its holes.

Overall it is a great figure!

Enjoy the pics!
DSC_0046_zpstotitrup.jpg

Awesome pic buddy :rotfl

just got this bad boy in the mail today, not as awesome as say a hot toys or Carlito's Way, but i just had to have a Tony Montana in my collection, still happy with him

I need a new body for my war version. I know it's a RM5 body but I don't know if all RM5 bodies have the same neck peg design that this war version has. Also don't know what skin tone to get.
Anyone have any suggestions?

I need a new body for my war version. I know it's a RM5 body but I don't know if all RM5 bodies have the same neck peg design that this war version has. Also don't know what skin tone to get.
Anyone have any suggestions?

The only matching ones are those made for those particular figures. Other RM-5's will have the same neck peg, but there will be no match for skin tone. Good luck finding them though.

Thanks Rogerbee
that's what I was afraid of.
Do you think the RM5 Mr Han body would look ok ? Colour in some of the pics look close but in others he looks a bit pale.

Not sure, I think the only one I have that isn't Scarface came off their Che Guevara. It looks reasonably close in tone but is of course missing some hair detail on the chest and neck. If you have a very fine tipped black graphics pen you can add this in if you're very careful.

The Che figure in question was a boxed figure that represents him as he appears in that famous poster. It is not to be confused with the RM4.2 which came with another slightly older Che head.

They are hard to find though

Thanks bro you have been very helpful.
I'll keep an eye out for a Che or live with the floppy neck��.
Thanks again Rogerbee !

I've only just noticed how hard it is to find the war version I might be selling mine as I have a custom on the way.....But dam trying to get this was a pain in the ass haha! :rotfl

Ugh!! I broke Tony's sunglasses. Any suggestions on replacement shades that would fit into the holes on his head?

Back