Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tbh i think this is growing on me and starting to like it better than blitzway one, think its time to sell my blitzway to get both enterbay versions

I do love the chair prop with it though.

For a dream Scarface set

EB Respect and War sets, Blitzway head sculpt with Blitzway chair would be pretty rad.

I think this came out pretty good from what I've seen. Better than the proto that I originally saw anyway.

And I agree with those peeps who say the EB painted heads have a bit more life into them than HT. My godfather and jack bauer are beautifully painted examples.

I think I know the problem with the headsculpt. In my view, the eyes a bit low. A few milimiters up is a subtle change but can make a difference.
About the paint on Enterbay heads, yeah they look better than Hot Toys. My smiling Bruce Lee and Godfather are amazing.

Montana.jpg
WOW!Subtle but big difference!:slapIn my opinion i don't think it's the position of the eyes that are the problem but the length of the bangs on his hair sculpt.The hair is what's throwing this sculpt off but it's still way better then what they had in the beginning.I sold my Blitzway to make room for this bad boy.:yess::wink1:

I sold my Blitzway to make room for this bad boy.
You have sold your blitzway's tony for this one????????:pray: I will pray for you and for your sins:rotfl:rotfl:slap
I think this came out pretty good from what I've seen. Better than the proto that I originally saw anyway.

And I agree with those peeps who say the EB painted heads have a bit more life into them than HT. My godfather and jack bauer are beautifully painted examples.

Do you think The enterbay God version of lee has a better paint of EtD lee version?? :slap:slap: I have both and I can only reply :rotfl:lol:lol:lol:

I like the packaging, I like the paint apps and the detailing. I'm not nuts over the price especially with EB record of QC, and while I'm not nuts over the sculpt a few of the pics looked pretty good but I'm still on the pass list.

I like it. Some people are blinded by their love for HT. You guys need to cut EB some slack. This sculpt turned out great.

Some people are so blinded by their love for HT that they prefer the Blitzway figure over this one? Zero sense Carbo :lol

I don't understand why people are even comparing the 2 sculpts?THey are completely different like night and day so because of that the sculpts are going to have a different look from each other.HOw does one know that Blitzway's head sculpt might come out looking the same if not worst than Enterbay's version if they decide to make a war one themselves?LIke i said before i liked Blitzways version but it was boring and Enterbay has nailed,IMO,what Tony Montana's character was really like.I think so anyway!!WHAT'S UP Lejuan and TFG!!^_^

I dont understand the love for this sculpt. However, I do understand the love for the suit and accessories. Hmmmmm...yeyo.....

I dont understand the love for this sculpt. However, I do understand the love for the suit and accessories. Hmmmmm...yeyo.....

The love for this sculpt is highlighted by the fact that its not a mundane looking expression but rather an aggressive one.

What I don't get is the hate for it

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I agree COSMOSTARX!I don't get it!I'm tired of these figures all coming out with the same neutral expression on their faces.I think the last time i seen an angry face was on Hot Toys Leonidas so it's a welcome change of pace to see a figure with a sculpt like this.I think so anyway!^_^

Back