Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally love the sculpt. IDK what everyone is bit**ing about. The head is based off the look in the finale of the film. He's so f$%ked up on coke and he's been shot. Do u Guys really think he's supposed to look normal? If you don't like it just swap the head out with the blitzway head

I think the sculpt in these recent pics looks great, its just the hair i don't like and the clothes look a little too soft.

Sculpt is bizarre, but cool. Love it with the glasses on. But the paint job is amazing. Anyone who doesn't own an EB figure should see the quality of these sculpts inhand. They look more like real people, it's the skin layer they use I think. HT sculpts tend to look plastic and mass produced in comparison IMO. Now if only they dealt with their QC issues and accessories.
:(

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Agreed! I love the paint job and sculpt on Leon. It looks more realistic than any of my HTs for some reason, in terms of paint job and sculpt.
The paint on this Tony is insane too, and I really like the sculpt now. Wasnt keen at all when I 1st seen it but now I think it looks badass. Cant wait for this one!:impatient:

Everyone bought Blitzway's Respect version already. There is no need for theirs now.

Well thats presumptuous... there is always a need somewhere out there. And honestly I dont like the Blitzway hs, I think the EB respect version will look much better, It already does to me from the first released images. Blitzway though good looks too gaunt and like a caricature

It could have been much worse.

22juli%20092_big.jpg

NECA-Scarface_1305286809.jpg

040810173151_43.jpg

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Agreed! I love the paint job and sculpt on Leon. It looks more realistic than any of my HTs for some reason, in terms of paint job and sculpt.
The paint on this Tony is insane too, and I really like the sculpt now. Wasnt keen at all when I 1st seen it but now I think it looks badass. Cant wait for this one!:impatient:

Yeah, damn it, I might have to get it too, not sure I have room for two Tonys!
:gah:

I think I know the problem with the headsculpt. In my view, the eyes a bit low. A few milimiters up is a subtle change but can make a difference.
About the paint on Enterbay heads, yeah they look better than Hot Toys. My smiling Bruce Lee and Godfather are amazing.

Montana.jpg

I agree. The figure is expensive. The price for this one and the "respect" version should be close to the Hot Toys smiling Bruce Lee figures. US$165 would be a fair price.

I think I know the problem with the headsculpt. In my view, the eyes a bit low. A few milimiters up is a subtle change but can make a difference.
About the paint on Enterbay heads, yeah they look better than Hot Toys. My smiling Bruce Lee and Godfather are amazing.

Montana.jpg

But he has an aggressive growl expression so naturally the distance between the nose and eyes are closer. Look at yourself in the mirror and do the same.

Haha, I did that before posting and you are right. But Enterbay did not exaggerate on the growl expression and that is why they failed. The face needed to be more aggressive.

Well thats presumptuous... there is always a need somewhere out there. And honestly I dont like the Blitzway hs, I think the EB respect version will look much better, It already does to me from the first released images. Blitzway though good looks too gaunt and like a caricature

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Haha, I did that before posting and you are right. But Enterbay did not exaggerate on the growl expression and that is why they failed. The face needed to be more aggressive.

They were told to tone down their original version of this sculpt by the licensor

tbh i think this is growing on me and starting to like it better than blitzway one, think its time to sell my blitzway to get both enterbay versions

Back